BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2057)
Ashley R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love this!!!!!!! It seriously is the best sponge ever!!! Cheap in price but works like is super expensive
Naomie O.
Really good sponges don't have problems with it. Always scrub and get things cleaned. Also doesn't scratch.
Alyssa H.
These are what I use to clean basically all the surfaces in my home. Bathroom, kitchen, etc. they're great
Alda D.
Muscatine, IA
The sponges clean pretty great. The sponges also last a long time and for the price the product is a steal.
Stephanie N.
salem, Oregon
Only sponges I buy, these are my favorite for washing dishes, I would recommend these to absolutely anyone
Charis G.
Glen Allen, VA
Do a nice job at scrubbing cooked on grease. Best way to clean these is run through your dish washer cycle.
Tamahara B.
Del Rio, TX
You only need one. It doesn't scratch the glass or the pans. It is gentle but strong with food and stains.
My mom has always told me to buy them. I hate to wash dishes but this product makes it a lot easier for me.
Rachel R.
I’ve been using this brand for years and these are the best at scrubbing dishes and pans. Long lasting too.
Searra S.
Trumann, AR
I use these sponges to clean everything, dishes, counters, stove and tub. They always make cleaning easier!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?