BY SCOTCH-BRITE #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1995)
Maribel T.
Cicero Illinois
I love the quality and the fact that it's affordable does not scratch my most expensive pots. Great price
Maggie F.
Niles, MI
I love sponges. That's all I have to say. This ones great! And it's a good price. I bought it at Walmart.
Justin C.
Rancho Cucamonga
I like these sponges but I very much prefer those blue sponges I do not remember the name of them though
Merkwaardige W.
West Park, FL
These sponges are what's popping.. Cannot use for too long sponge will start coming apart. Purchase often
Priscilla M.
Wilmington, CA
Staple at my house. Sometimes lasts too long it starts to smell never rarely throw away because it's worn
Katie D.
Always used scotch brite. They last a decent amount of time and really help get fried up food from dishes
Angelica W.
Manchester, NJ
These are honestly the only sponges I buy. Maybe I'll try more one day but for now these are my go to!!!
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I have pretty much always used these sponges for dishes & general cleaning. They always do a perfect job.
Lacy V.
Houma, LA
Used for years. recommend this product for anyone. Great price. Most stores sell them. Cleans very well.
Audrey I.
Always bought this brand and always will they work good and they are affordable. Never been disappointed.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?