BY SCOTCH-BRITE #32 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2068)
Megan H.
HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite sponges work great. The sponges are super easy to use and keeps my plates clean.
Tonya A.
These are the only sponges I use. They don't scratch my dishes and help take all the grease and residue off.
Gabby D.
Hudsonville, MI
This is one heavy duty sponge. It gets the job done taking away built up food without destroying your dishes.
Sara D.
1282 co rd 453 Courtland, AL
My go to sponge, pretty much just walk past all the others. They last and last and are good on tough messes!
Svea O.
Best sponges out there! Worth every dime! They last the longest and you can use them for just about anything!
Amy R.
Richmond, KY
These sponges are pretty great. I will buy off brand sometimes my but not on this front. They just work good
Brittany G.
Morganton, NC
I love them they work really good on my pans and If I was you would get them to they get stuff off so easy
Alexis B.
Boaz, AL
One of these bad boys will last for a month and continue to work! I will never use any other sponge product
Searra S.
Trumann, AR
I use these sponges to clean everything, dishes, counters, stove and tub. They always make cleaning easier!
Tamahara B.
Del Rio, TX
You only need one. It doesn't scratch the glass or the pans. It is gentle but strong with food and stains.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?