BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Mandy L.
Great product. Cuts through heavy food that's stuck on your dishes. Any of their products are good to use
Justin C.
Rancho Cucamonga
I like these sponges but I very much prefer those blue sponges I do not remember the name of them though
Elide E.
College station
I buy these the most so they alway's work for me. They are also cheap so another reason why I like them.
Maggie F.
Niles, MI
I love sponges. That's all I have to say. This ones great! And it's a good price. I bought it at Walmart.
Katie D.
Always used scotch brite. They last a decent amount of time and really help get fried up food from dishes
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I have pretty much always used these sponges for dishes & general cleaning. They always do a perfect job.
Kristen P.
Glen Spey, NY
Theses are the only sponges I ever buy, they last long and hold up great and you can't beat the price!
Lila C.
Escondido, CA
Very sponges does what a sponge should do. Cleans well and is good quality. Lasts. Good amount of time
Mandy M.
Columbia City, IN
Great for scrubbing pans and getting grease off of cookware. Don't use on surfaces that scratch easily.
Toni K.
They get my dishes clean and hold up in shape and form for quite some time. I like the blue sponges to
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?