BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1991)
Andrea D.
Roselle, IL
I buy a big pack of sponges at Costco and have them under the sink ready to swap out each month. The sponges are great! The rough side is perfect for scrubbing and the soft side works great on glass.
Alejandra M.
little rock
These sponges really do what they are supposed to. I clean daily and they hold up pretty good.
Tried others to save some bucks, but no other sponge compares to the strength and durability of these.
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
I love these for my cast iron pans! Cleans the food of without taking the coating off of the pan. It's a very durable sponge and scrubber and I recommend this product to anyone with cast iron pans.
Phuong H.
Union City , CA
We love to use these for our dishes. Cooked on hard to get off food is amazing to remove with these sponges. It’s such a good value for its price. Another sponge I would recommend is the mr clean one.
Kera N.
Hurricane, WV
My go to scrub sponge! Use for everything. Dishes, tubs, counters, etc. easy to use, no scuffing on any surfaces that I have ever come across so far. Highly recommend, and great price for the product.
kaley v.
Wichita , KS
We have used these in the past and they do the job and hold up pretty well but i’m not a fan of sponges. To me they’re really nasty and carry sooo many germs but for what they are they’re a good product!
Regina P.
Richlands, NC
These are my favs they last the longest without falling apart, the scrubbing side is actually coarse so makes tough jobs much easier and you can toss them in the dishwasher if they start to smell
Breanna B.
Denton, TX
Best sponge we’ve found. It holds up really well and doesn’t break down easily! It’s definitely effective for cleaning all those dirty dishes or countertops or anything you need cleaned really.
Meg B.
Springfield , MO
I've been using the same type of sponges my entire adult life. They're affordable, they work well and they get the job done. Not sure how much more of an endorsement they need. Would recommend.
Kelly U.
Lake Hiawatha, NJ
These are the only sponges we’ve bought for quite some time now. They’ve been great! We use them until they’re old and then don’t feel badly throwing them away because we know we will buy more
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?