BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
Love these! Have used these since I was a child. They get the job done and do not scratch my dishes and platters. They are priced well. I change them out regularly as I do worry bacteria grows in sponges.
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
Love my scotch bright dishwashing pads. Soap it up on one side and scrub on the other. Affordable and delivers results so I will always repurchase this item! Recommend you trying it if you haven’t already
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
For me what makes a sponge great is the scrubby side. This sponge has an amazing scrub side that doesn’t wear down after a couple of uses. It is durable and has a very thick layer compared to other brands.
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use these sponges to clean my stove, oven, fridge, dishes, and bathrooms. They work great and really scrub well without scratching my pots and pans. They are very affordable and easy to clean themselves.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Scotch-Brite sponges are tried-and-true! Even after all the years they've been on the market they are still one of the most popular brands for a reason. The quality holds up and they do get the job done!
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
i’m not really sure how to review a sponge but hey this one works. it’s not wimpy and gets all the nasty stuff off the dishes. i like to cut them in half though so they’re easier to hold and manipulate.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
It's a sponge. It's a good product. I would buy again. I bought it at the food store. It doesn't have a scent. It's good to use when you have something hard to remove, I would recommend to others to buy.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
I love to buy these sponges. You can use them for so many different things and you can always find them for cheap . I know they carry them in the dollar store which is amazing. This is a great products
Miss R.
These are greay but dont last very long. I feel like they get all germy. But, then again, what doesn't? I like them because they can get to the bottom of my glasses and make the siao nice and sudsy.
Andrea D.
Roselle, IL
I buy a big pack of sponges at Costco and have them under the sink ready to swap out each month. The sponges are great! The rough side is perfect for scrubbing and the soft side works great on glass.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?