BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Miranda E.
Works well with every cleaning situation. Doesn't require a lot of elbow grease! Easy on dishes and walls!
Jessika S.
Grove City , OH
Affordable and can be purchased at the grocery store. Very effective. We get a box of these from Kroger.
Lola W.
I don't liked to much about this supply ! I don't think then this sponge clean really good heavy dust...
Maggie F.
Niles, MI
I love sponges. That's all I have to say. This ones great! And it's a good price. I bought it at Walmart.
Andrea C.
Raleigh, NC
Al cabo de un tiempo pierde la parte verde pero en relación a otras marcas y precio es un buen producto!
Audrey I.
Always bought this brand and always will they work good and they are affordable. Never been disappointed.
Priscila A.
Tampa
I like this product!!!! The sponge is very good and clean very good even the deep clean sometimes I do!!!
Traci P.
Franklin, OH
I have pretty much always used these sponges for dishes & general cleaning. They always do a perfect job.
Melyne A.
New Haven , CT
Has soft and protective cells that help to cause a satisfactory cleaning in the dishes when washing them
Mandy L.
Great product. Cuts through heavy food that's stuck on your dishes. Any of their products are good to use
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?