BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Dharma Karena E.
Soperton, GA
These get all of my hard stains, out and up. Totally worth the money. It lasts a while too! Really impressed.
Alison L.
Woburn
I need a heavy duty sponge and this one gets the job done. Having a scrubby side is perfect for tough messes.
Carla R.
Es una esponja de excelente calidad. Tiene un buen precio. No adhiere el mal olor de los utensilios de cocina
Zulma S.
Sherman Oaks, CA
Great sponge and excellent on heavy duty jobs. This worked well on pots and pans and to clean up big dishes.
Arlette C.
Awesome product. I love to use this product to wash my dishes . Best brand I've used so far. Would recommend
Megan H.
HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite sponges work great. The sponges are super easy to use and keeps my plates clean.
Nicole B.
Yorkville, IL
You get what you pay for. Works well falls apart after a month or so. Cleans dishes and gets off food residue
Jackee R.
Artesia, CA
Love the sponges, I use them for cleaning dishes, the stove and I have one for my bath tub, love using these
Sara Y.
Plantation, FL
One of my favorite products to do the dishes. It does not harm delicate stuff and it is perfect for surfaces
Tomarra W.
Encinitas, CA
This is what we use to wash all of our dishes every day. They are practical, do the job, and are affordable.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?