BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Rachel R.
I’ve been using this brand for years and these are the best at scrubbing dishes and pans. Long lasting too.
Ana C.
My favorite sponge for everything is really great and have a nice scent else stay strong with every washing
Naomie O.
Really good sponges don't have problems with it. Always scrub and get things cleaned. Also doesn't scratch.
Alyssa H.
These are what I use to clean basically all the surfaces in my home. Bathroom, kitchen, etc. they're great
Stephanie N.
salem, Oregon
Only sponges I buy, these are my favorite for washing dishes, I would recommend these to absolutely anyone
Kendra O.
Post Falls, ID
I love this sponge it lasts forever and they don't ruin my good pans. I will continue to buy these sponges
Arden J.
Cleveland Hts, OH
I like the green side of these sponges because, it helps get the tougher stuck on food from pots and pans.
Tamahara B.
Del Rio, TX
You only need one. It doesn't scratch the glass or the pans. It is gentle but strong with food and stains.
Annjerica-Rhea P.
Kent, WA
For me I thinks it's a normal sponge for cleaning dishes as long as it gets it done and clean I'm all good
Miranda E.
Works well with every cleaning situation. Doesn't require a lot of elbow grease! Easy on dishes and walls!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?