BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1991)
Laura A.
Wampum , PA
Does a great jobs getting tough stuck on messes on pots and pans. They are pretty inexpensive and work well
Britney F.
Tacoma, WA
These aren't the prettiest, but they hold up the longest. They are the most affordable and work really well
Kendra O.
Post Falls, ID
I love this sponge it lasts forever and they don't ruin my good pans. I will continue to buy these sponges
Luiza C.
Pompano Beach, FL
Just the best always’! Do the dirty job! But works in the kitchen and in the bathroom really good! Love it!
Stephanie N.
salem, Oregon
Only sponges I buy, these are my favorite for washing dishes, I would recommend these to absolutely anyone
Rachel R.
I’ve been using this brand for years and these are the best at scrubbing dishes and pans. Long lasting too.
Ashley R.
Blue Springs, MO
I love this!!!!!!! It seriously is the best sponge ever!!! Cheap in price but works like is super expensive
Alanna S.
Olathe, KS
Helps get through some of the more difficult messes with the scrubber side. Absolutely love these sponges!
Ana C.
My favorite sponge for everything is really great and have a nice scent else stay strong with every washing
My mom has always told me to buy them. I hate to wash dishes but this product makes it a lot easier for me.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?