BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Of course!! Must have in every kitchen. I love how well these sponges clean and stand up to vigorous scrubbing
Rachelle R.
Albuquerque, NM
I use these sponges the most they clean great. They have a soft sponge plus scubber. I use them for everything.
Storm💦💨⚡ Y.
Birmingham, AL
These are good for scrubbing and getting the stove clean from grease and food. You dont have to scrub too hard.
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
There's not another brand of sponges that I'll use other then these, the price is right and they last forever.
Danielle A.
Great sponge to scrub the sink with. It gets the sink clean and leaves it looking shiny. I highly recommend it.
Keturah M.
Brooklyn
Great product. Pretty durable - once you rinse it out properly, you can get a lot of uses out of the sponges
Emily L.
Zimmerman, MN
It’s a sponge, it’s doesn’t scratch my stuff, and it doesn’t leave little flakes of itself behind. I like it.
Jessica A.
Charlotte, NC
Cheap but works great for the price I would love to try difrent ones but who knows if they have anything else
Margaret I.
Schenevus, NY
Use these every time we wash dishes! We don't have a dish washer so we hand wash and love how long they last.
Alecia G.
Decatur
Only sponges I know and trust. They are a classic that never gets old. Why change something that works great
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?