BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Jennifer S.
Austin, TX
Good ol staple. I am never without one in our house. It's cheap and effective and makes cleaning is a breeze.
Jacub S.
Kalamazoo, MI
These get harder stains out and they clean stainless steel pans very shiny and clean! They lost very long too
Nicole B.
Yorkville, IL
You get what you pay for. Works well falls apart after a month or so. Cleans dishes and gets off food residue
Ashley D.
This is my go to for dishwashing. Yes, my family still hand washes dishes and this sponge gets the job done!
Kayla M.
South St Paul, MN
Perfect for quick cleaning. Smells of u don’t ring it out so make sure to store in a dry place when not inuse
Arlette C.
Awesome product. I love to use this product to wash my dishes . Best brand I've used so far. Would recommend
Jackee R.
Artesia, CA
Love the sponges, I use them for cleaning dishes, the stove and I have one for my bath tub, love using these
Samantha M.
I like that these scrubbers are heavy duty and help to remove the caked in food without scratching the pans.
Ellen F.
Columbus, OH
Love the fact that they're so soft and a rough side to help get off stubborn stuck on food off of the dishes
Megan H.
HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite sponges work great. The sponges are super easy to use and keeps my plates clean.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?