BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Babli R.
Woodside, NY
Gets the grease and makes the pots shine. It's done in one scrub. It's dual side makes it easy to clean any pot
Michelle S.
Winton, CA
Cleans my dishes makes them shine easy to use . Durable sponge to use on dishes.... Last a long time reuseablen
Storm💦💨⚡ Y.
Birmingham, AL
These are good for scrubbing and getting the stove clean from grease and food. You dont have to scrub too hard.
Heather G.
Riceville, TN
It help to get the dirt of dishes and you don't have to scrub hard too. And hold up great and last a long time.
Karina H.
These are the only sponges I ever buy. They work great on everyday dishes but also work miracles on tough pans!
Paulina G.
Winfield , IL
Easily removes stuck food from pots and pans. It's durable and last a few months. I switch it out every month.
Shaylee k.
Works well. Doesn't break after 4-5 uses like other sponges do. Very durable even on grease and burnt on food.
kylee P.
Wichita, KS
I love these sponges due to them lasting long thru all the scrubbing I do. They work great with stuck on food!
Jamiya B.
Harrisburg, PA
Great great great great!! Sponges are awesome and love how they have a scratchy side and a not so scratchy side
Anna A.
Sacramento
I buy at the Dollar store, works great for everything. I use on my dishes my stove, my bathroom. Great classic
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?