BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Lynn C.
Portland, OR
This is the Only brand I used to clean almost everyday around my household the best scotch sponge I would say.
Courtney L.
PITTSBURGH, PA
My boyfriend prefers these and this is the sponge my mother used growing up. I prefer the brown natural packs.
Helen I.
Suwanee, GA
This is the most-used sponge at home! It does the job, and is very durable. It is also very easy to clean too!
amy w.
Sherman, TX
Love using these scrubbers. They get all of the dirt and grime off of my dishes. Work very well and buy again.
Manminder S.
Milford , CT
Of course!! Must have in every kitchen. I love how well these sponges clean and stand up to vigorous scrubbing
taylor d.
Greenwood , SC
This work well to. Not pricey at all. Good bathroom and dish cleaner pad. Doea not tear apart very heavy duty .
shanicea c.
Decatur, IL
Perfect for doing dishes that have caked on food! Simply flip and scrub away! They are sturdier than most also!
allyson m.
Mansfield, TX
Typically one of the only brands of sponges I will purchase. Tough and resilient and doesn't damage your dishes
Jamiya B.
Harrisburg, PA
Great great great great!! Sponges are awesome and love how they have a scratchy side and a not so scratchy side
Ashlee B.
They fall apart, and come off on the dishes. I find myself picking green and yellow bits off my dishes. Gross.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?