BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Vincenza M.
Everett, WA
I grew up
Using scotch brute and continue to use in my adult life. The sponges last longer and clean dishes well.
Ashley M.
They work so good , makes it easy to clean hard food that's sticks to dishes . And thy are cheap and last forever
Maribel F.
Paterson, NJ
My mom always used it she loves it it cleans really well and it is very long wear, we used it for a month or less
Karime D.
New york, Ny
This is a very good sponge, cleans very good, its easy to find, its affordable and lasts longer than other brands
Cindy R.
Those are my favorite. Its easier to use than wash clothes. But i always make sure kill germ in sponge a weekly.
Patsy F.
Lubbock, TX
Does not scratch my pans! It gets the job done! This sponge does last a good while without falling apart as well
Diana C.
Brawley, CA
Use product to wash showers bathtubs works great on soap scum love using work better then the dollar store ones
Amie M.
Dracut, MA
There's not another brand of sponges that I'll use other then these, the price is right and they last forever.
Sharelle H.
New Orleans, LA
These sponges are cheap, last a long time and because they have two sides I only need one to clean most dishes.
Lynn C.
Portland, OR
This is the Only brand I used to clean almost everyday around my household the best scotch sponge I would say.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?