BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Karina H.
These are the only sponges I ever buy. They work great on everyday dishes but also work miracles on tough pans!
Audrey R.
Victorville, CA
Heavy duty cleans dish's well and are easy to clean and sanitize to reuse a couple more times. Affordable go to
Ashlee B.
They fall apart, and come off on the dishes. I find myself picking green and yellow bits off my dishes. Gross.
allyson m.
Mansfield, TX
Typically one of the only brands of sponges I will purchase. Tough and resilient and doesn't damage your dishes
Paige T.
My grandma uses these. My mom uses these. I use these. I predict my daughter uses these. I think it's genetic.
👑Nana🦁Parra 💋.
Banning, CA
Scotch-Brite Scrub Sponges are some of my favorite sponges. I usually have extra on hand at all times
kylee P.
Wichita, KS
I love these sponges due to them lasting long thru all the scrubbing I do. They work great with stuck on food!
Jessica E.
Oshkosh
These classic sponges get the job done. They work well for a good amount of time without having to be replaced.
Jamiya B.
Harrisburg, PA
Great great great great!! Sponges are awesome and love how they have a scratchy side and a not so scratchy side
Lacey R.
White Oak, PA
These are great little sponges. They are nice to keep near the sink when you need to scrub something tough off.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?