BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Tomás R.
I've used theses sponges to do the dishes since I can remember. They must be very good, since I've never felt the need to look for something else. Is there such a thing as a bad sponge? Guess I'll never find out, I'll keep using this ones. Won't give it 5 stars because the green sides sometimes separates from the sponge a bit early and if you use it excessively it ends up looking like roadkill.
Vanessa |.
These Scotch-Brite sponges have always been used at home. Mom used them, and now I used them in my home. We use the green ones for the kitchen and the blue ones for the bathroom. Color-coding allows us to avoid contamination! :) They work great at getting tough stains from sink and sticking muck from food to who-knows-what from dishes and pans. They’re of great-quality and last a very reasonable time! Definitely will continue to use these sponges in our home.
Stephanie E.
Austin , TX
The sponges are great for every day cleaning we usually have one like that for our regular dishes but we also use the sponges for when cleaning our bathroom they are very durable and they’re also very affordable we do tend to throw the sponge out about every week and I have just because we like to be extra clean but with proper care and cleaning the sponges well I could probably make it a little bit longer especially if you’re not using it every day
David M.
Louisa, KY
These sponges are awesome. We use them on some of our stainless steel pots and pans that sometimes has burnt on food or sauces. They seem to do a job with a little elbow grease. Over all I think we normally get about a week maybe a week and a half of use out of each sponge before they start wearing out on us. I would imagine that how long they last varies by user and use. They seem to hold soap well, and are easy to hold onto while using. A++
Pâmella R.
Plano, TX
Hi I'm so sorry I took so long to respond if I would have read this sooner I would not have kept you waiting!

I really like you too, Sabrina!😊

I totally understand everything you are are saying, and it's not crazy at all so dont say that.

The last thing I want is for you to get hurt. Period.

I promise I wont lead you down some path only to hurt you. That's not my character.

Being honest, which is the only thing I want to do with you, I wasnt in a rush when we first went out. I only got out of a 3 1/2 year relationship nearly 6 months ago, so I still wasnt 100% over that. But when I met you idk something just clicked in me again. You are an incredible person and I really enjoy spending time with you. I don't want you to feel like you have to rush anything or be reserved if you are scared of being hurt. I just want to be here for you and I would like to see how things happen continuing forward. :)
Aubrianna p.
Leesville, LA
We use these quite a bit. I️ don’t really like to use sponges because they hold a lot of bacteria and leftover food but they do come in handy when you really need to scrub leftover food or just cleaning the counters and isn’t too hard on whatever you’re cleaning.
Tina B.
Lewisport, KY
Love my heavy duty scrub sponges from Scotch-Brite! I always keep a fresh supply in my home and garage, and use them for everything from washing dishes, to scrubbing appliances, spring cleaning my home, vehicle cleaning, to refinishing furniture and many, many other uses!
Diana H.
Elk Grove, CA
I use these sponges all the time whenever I hand wash dishes. For the price, they are very affordable. One sponge will last me about a month and after that it will begin to fall apart or retain some staining color. Keep in mind, I hand wash my dishes at least twice a day.
Maggie K.
Westerville, OH
It’s about as good as a basic sponge can get. I don’t have any glowing reviews, but I also don’t have any cons. I feel like that’s all I can really ask for out of a sponge.

We do not have a dishwasher, so our sponges get used quite a bit. I think they hold up fairly well, and I like that I can pop them in the microwave for a few minutes to disinfect.
Jennifer B.
These are the only sponges we buy for our dishes. They have a nice sponge side and the scrub side is the only one we have tried that works on all of what we cook on or leave on our dishes. They hold up well and you can disinfect them by throwing them in the microwave for a minute.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?