BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Taylor L.
Lawton, OK
Great value for one time use sponges. I know some people like to use these multiple times, but they always have a musty smell after one use. I will continue to buy these for large cleaning projects around the house.
Yovanna V.
Bay Shore , NY
This sponge is great & really holds up to a lot of dishes. Good value for what it is worth because it does exactly what it is supposed to do at a higher quality than a cheap sponge or something that may be generic.
Olivia W.
Very good and reliable sponges! I like them because they have a soft and hard side, so it does more than one thing! These sponges are very affordable. I would highly recommend these sponges to anyone looking for a cheap and reliable sponge !
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
I always use this brand because it holds up well and gets hard to clean spots off of my dishes! I also use these sponges when I clean my shower as well because it does such a good job and gets the tough stuff off.
Kimmie T.
Ogden, UT
These are good sponges for general cleaning but I have noticed that with dishes you will find the green part of the sponge coming off. Great for baseboards and bathrooms. The four pack is the most cost efficient.
Ashley K.
Harlem, GA
Best sponges! They last and don't tear. They hold tons of soap and make washing dishes a breeze. I buy mine from Walmart. Good value, a little more than other sponges but I will continue to buy! Highly recommend.
Hazelle R.
Victorville, CA
These are my favorite sponges. I always reach for this brand because I've seen that it's the most effective for me. I like that one side is more rough so it's easy to get rid of hard stains on plates, pans, etc.
Courtney M.
huffman
Gets the job done. A little more expensive than other brands but I feel they are a better quality, especially for the tougher dishes to clean. I will continue to purchase these as I feel they are a good product.
erica h.
Mount Laurel, NJ
These get the job done. Love having the option to scrub for harder-to-get-off food on pans! These hold up really well and have a pretty good life - so they are a good buy! I'd recommend and continue buying them.
Kira M.
These come in a pack for a reason cause if you’re working them hard they wear out fairly quickly. However for the cost I would say it’s worth it because the more abrasive side does a good job with tough stains!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?