BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2004)
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Scotch-Brite sponges are tried-and-true! Even after all the years they've been on the market they are still one of the most popular brands for a reason. The quality holds up and they do get the job done!
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
i’m not really sure how to review a sponge but hey this one works. it’s not wimpy and gets all the nasty stuff off the dishes. i like to cut them in half though so they’re easier to hold and manipulate.
Vicky H.
Milwaukee, WI
It's a sponge. It's a good product. I would buy again. I bought it at the food store. It doesn't have a scent. It's good to use when you have something hard to remove, I would recommend to others to buy.
Elizabeth 🔥.
Goodyear, AZ
I love to buy these sponges. You can use them for so many different things and you can always find them for cheap . I know they carry them in the dollar store which is amazing. This is a great products
Chelsea B.
Westfield, IN
I love that these are 2-sided and can clean any surface. The green scrubby side does start to dissolve/fall apart when used on a rougher surface for scrubbing, but I will continue to purchase these!
Miss R.
These are greay but dont last very long. I feel like they get all germy. But, then again, what doesn't? I like them because they can get to the bottom of my glasses and make the siao nice and sudsy.
Andrea D.
Roselle, IL
I buy a big pack of sponges at Costco and have them under the sink ready to swap out each month. The sponges are great! The rough side is perfect for scrubbing and the soft side works great on glass.
Ashley G.
Sault S Marie, MI
I love these for my cast iron pans! Cleans the food of without taking the coating off of the pan. It's a very durable sponge and scrubber and I recommend this product to anyone with cast iron pans.
Alejandra M.
little rock
These sponges really do what they are supposed to. I clean daily and they hold up pretty good.
Tried others to save some bucks, but no other sponge compares to the strength and durability of these.
Phuong H.
Union City , CA
We love to use these for our dishes. Cooked on hard to get off food is amazing to remove with these sponges. It’s such a good value for its price. Another sponge I would recommend is the mr clean one.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?