BY SCOTCH-BRITE #37 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Vanessa L.
Apopka, FL
These are great to clean my bathroom and kitchen with. They have a great rough side to get all the tough stuff off
Lynn M.
Janesville, WI
Nothing special about these sponges. They get the job done and they are cheap so toss them doesn't break the bank.
Kassidy T.
Redding, CA
Great quality of sponges as it helps get tough grime off dishes, I use this everyday and it lasts and works great!
Umaima A.
Dallas, TX
Its affordable easy to use and scrapes out all the hard residue left on the dishes. Great for everyday dish washing
Emily S.
I love these sponges! Theyre cheap and get the job done! Theyre stiff but soft enough they wont scratch your pans.
Yeidhy M.
I think this is the only sponge that works for me. The other ones that I have tried don't last as long as this one.
Tori B.
These work great for cleaning dishes when you don't own a dishwasher. They do the job and sure it well after use
Crystal V.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love these sponges! I would recommend them to anyone who wants their dishes and pots and pans clean.
Patsy F.
Lubbock, TX
Does not scratch my pans! It gets the job done! This sponge does last a good while without falling apart as well
Laura F.
These sponges are great. We use them to clean the dishes, and the counters. You definitely get what you pay for.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?