BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Jenna B.
Russellville, AR
Must have in my household. The packs are great since we keep at least one in the kitchen and one in each bathroom.
Stephani K.
Austin
Great sponge, really gets those dishes clean. Gotta be careful with pans so you don't scratch off the Teflon though
Heidi B.
Lake Elsinore
I like Scotch-Brite sponges they last a very long time never have that stinky smell feel like it's worth my money.
Nadine C.
Standard sponges, does well on dishes & other surfaces. Affordable and located at like any drugstore or supermarket
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
I don't use it on nonstick utensils but it's good to remove stick on food from regular utensils.Its must buy thing
Stephanie G.
Blaine, MN
I think this is the only sponge that works for me. The other ones that I have tried don't last as long as this one.
Yeidhy M.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Hand washing dishes is a must in my house and this cleans all the left over junk that ends up sitting on the dishes
edith m.
Love these its 2 in 1. Green side for pots and pans and yellow side for dishes . i recommend you have one of these
Kelly R.
Charlotte, NC
Its good when your trying to get a good scrub on your pots and pans. Its very affordable and Has a long life to it.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?