BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Monica H.
Santa Ana, CA
Have to say that I always purchase this product. It is a must have in any household. Multi purpose cleaner for sure.
Melissa Z.
My family and I absolutely love this product. It is a staple and our house and we absolutely cannot live without it.
oriana b.
Wesley Chapel, FL
They do the job, but they get disgusting so fast. If you're into reusing things for a long time, this isn't for you.
Linh L.
We've been using these sponges for years and it lasts long. Easy to use and has 2 sides for its use. Would recommend.
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
The only kitchen sponge I buy. Lasts a long time and stays tough, doesn’t break up on you or leave residue on dishes
🦄Syn 🦄.
Birmingham, AL
You can used these for hard to clean stains in your pots and pans. The only con for me is that they tear up quickly.
Jennilia T.
Lafayette , CO
These sponges dont last as long as I would like them to but they do a great job of cleaning dishes and removing grime
Chris R.
Appleton, WI
Simple, basic, and efficient. I dont use anything other than scotch brite sponges. They are durable and last forever!
Kate C.
These are amazing. Cut through dirt and grime and hard water stains in my sink and shower. Wouldnt use anything else.
Anais C.
Fresno, CA
Scotch Brite sponges have been my all time favorite for so long! These sponges last and hold up well for any purpose!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?