BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1991)
Kieley O.
Rock Springs
These are the only sponges we buy when we get them because they work so well and last a while which really helps.
Kelly G.
Use this sponge a couple of time and like how it has a hard side and a soft side for any kind of dishes to clean.
Vincenza M.
Everett , WA
I grew up
Using scotch brute and continue to use in my adult life. The sponges last longer and clean dishes well.
savannah b.
coarsegold, CA
I dont like to use a lot of pressure when i scrub dishes and counters do this is perfect. It does my work for me
Heather S.
Georgetown, KY
Does the job and lasts a long time. Great price too. Can scrub something clean or just clean with the softer side
Vivian O.
Pearland, TX
Always use scotch brute sponges in my kitchen , I have never tried any other sponge and might never try any other
Jacklynn D.
Ridge, NY
Works like a typical sponge lasts much longer than the cheaper off brand ones or the ones from the dollar store.
Kena P.
Nice sponges, clean my pots and pans well. Can't go wrong with these, no complaints from me on these. Love them!
Ms N.
These pads definitely gets the job done. it keeps my tub feeling & looking very clean. they are very easy to use.
Crystal V.
Fresno, CA
I absolutely love these sponges! I would recommend them to anyone who wants their dishes and pots and pans clean.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?