BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Latisha A.
Lexington, KY
I keep these handy for the kitchen or bathroom they are pretty convenient and I guess steady enough for the price.
Heidi B.
Lake Elsinore
I like Scotch-Brite sponges they last a very long time never have that stinky smell feel like it's worth my money.
Leticia R.
Union City, NJ
I like it. The product has the two different sides that make it easy to go from soft scrubbing to tough scrubbing.
Yeidhy M.
I think this is the only sponge that works for me. The other ones that I have tried don't last as long as this one.
Teresa B.
Savannah
Best sponges out there! Dry fast, even in our humid atmosphere. Haven't had any problems with scratching surfaces.
Shannon Y.
Dunsmuir, CA
Very heavy duty. Can be used for more than just dishes. They last a very long time and these are my go to sponges.
Nadirah P.
Tonawanda
I LOVE these for the touch kitchen and bathroom cleaning jobs in our rental units. These with awesome work wonders.
Lynn M.
Janesville, WI
Nothing special about these sponges. They get the job done and they are cheap so toss them doesn't break the bank.
Kelly R.
Charlotte, NC
Its good when your trying to get a good scrub on your pots and pans. Its very affordable and Has a long life to it.
Katie T.
I mean a sponge is a sponge right. These work well and have the scrubby side for tough messes. Works in walls too.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?