BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Hand washing dishes is a must in my house and this cleans all the left over junk that ends up sitting on the dishes
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
I don't use it on nonstick utensils but it's good to remove stick on food from regular utensils.Its must buy thing
jessica a.
Everyone uses these! Always a coupon. Works well. Don't like how green bleeds with bleach products. But it's fine.
Melissa S.
Woodland Hills, CA
My go-to, It scrubs gentley and gets rid of any food on my dishes and is heavy duty. It also lasts long as well.
Amanda V.
Another household favorite! Gets the food off the pots/dishes easily and doesn't break off pieces when doing so.
Laura F.
These sponges are great. We use them to clean the dishes, and the counters. You definitely get what you pay for.
Vivian O.
Pearland, TX
Always use scotch brute sponges in my kitchen , I have never tried any other sponge and might never try any other
Patsy F.
Lubbock, TX
Does not scratch my pans! It gets the job done! This sponge does last a good while without falling apart as well
cambria w.
Bakersfield, CA
I use these for pretty much all my cleaning. They work great on dishes and they dont get a funky smell too fast.
Tori B.
These work great for cleaning dishes when you don't own a dishwasher. They do the job and sure it well after use
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?