BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Jose R.
Fort Worth, TX
Best sponge ive bought really helps on washing hard spots on plates and pans don't have to scrub too hard does the job
Jennilia T.
Lafayette , CO
These sponges dont last as long as I would like them to but they do a great job of cleaning dishes and removing grime
Anais C.
Fresno, CA
Scotch Brite sponges have been my all time favorite for so long! These sponges last and hold up well for any purpose!
Danyelle L.
Winterville, GA
Really good sponges. I think this is the only brand I've tried that actually lasts and works as well as I need it to.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
These are the only sponges I’ll buy, usually last me at least a month without getting gross and aren’t too expensive!
Dhorian R.
miami, doral florida 7801 NW 37t
MIS ESPONJAS FAVORITAS SUAVES BUENA CALIDAD MUY BUEN PRECIO Y ADEMAS TIENEN UN RALLADOR ATRAS QUE LAS HACE MAS UTILES
Sàde B.
Maryam A.
My go to sponge it works well. Doesn’t scratch my pots and pans and it is very cheap making it easy to replace often
Briteney S.
I love it! I use this brand all the time. Only one we purchase for my house now. Works great for heavy duty cleaning.
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
The only kitchen sponge I buy. Lasts a long time and stays tough, doesn’t break up on you or leave residue on dishes
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?