BY SCOTCH-BRITE #15 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1991)
Priscila R.
I have used these for the longest time ever ! They last a while and really help scrub all the food off of dishes !
Jennifer R.
Sheridan, AR
This is great for nonstick cookware, and for general clean up in the kitchen. They are also good for the bathroom.
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
I don't use it on nonstick utensils but it's good to remove stick on food from regular utensils.Its must buy thing
Helen T.
Whitestone, NY
Great sponge ! Convenient scrub portion and effective, and affordable! It is also available
Pretty much everywhere.
Stephani K.
Great sponge, really gets those dishes clean. Gotta be careful with pans so you don't scratch off the Teflon though
Candie O.
I buy these sponges every time. They last along time. They work well handwashing my dishes and for cleaning as well.
Chantel J.
Peoria, AZ
Hand washing dishes is a must in my house and this cleans all the left over junk that ends up sitting on the dishes
Michelle M.
Boone, IA
This is our go to sponge! We just love the way it cleans and how easy it is to remove stuck on grime!! Love it!!!!
Shanique M.
Bronx, NY
These are ok, they actually get the work done. It has a hard part attached to it that can get the hard grease out.
Stephanie G.
Blaine, MN
I think this is the only sponge that works for me. The other ones that I have tried don't last as long as this one.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?