BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Lori B.
Freeburg, MO
I only have used a couple of times. Worked well on pans. Didn’t try on non- stick pans. Price was good for what you got
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Love they come in multi packs and these are used for many purposes in my home and my husband uses them on his garage to
heidy h.
Clovis, CA
I think every sponge is the same to me I don't see a difference. But I like how this one is helps when I wash my dishes
Kayla S.
They are a good brand of sponge. They last a good while when most fall apart and they get my hard to clean dishes clean
Kate R.
They don't last forever, but they do a great job while they do last. Definitely recommend them for your cleaning needs.
Rachel B.
Cloverdale, VA
great sponge! Works the way a sponge should lol. price is good for a 4 pack. You can't beat your regular sponges.
Vivian U.
Knoxville, TN
I don’t use sponges a lot but I have those and they work very well! No complaints. Also,my mom uses it and she love it
Allison J.
These sponges last a durable amount of time and are low cost so you don't break the bank!! I love using these sponges!
Chloé L.
Seattle
These are Good sponges for the cost. It takes a while for them to get really stinky or dirty and clean up very well.
Jose R.
Fort Worth, TX
Best sponge ive bought really helps on washing hard spots on plates and pans don't have to scrub too hard does the job
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?