BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Kathryn S.
Detroit, MI
AMAZING sponge! Dose not scratch, and keeps your dishes clean. Love it. Super absorbent dose not get a bad odor quick.
Brittany S.
Baldwinsville, NY
Serves the purpose of scrubbing hard to clean plans and dishes. Cheap enough that it doesn't hurt pocket to buy often.
Ashley H.
Ishpeming, MI
I will only buy scotch Brite sponges. They scrub my dishes clean and are very affordable for me. They last a long time
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
Personally I'm not a huge sponge fan, I think they just collect germs, I had actually bought this for my nails!! Haha!
Krystle B.
Blaine, KY
For the price they work good the first few times after that mine thin or fall apart so you have to replace them often!
Angelica H.
Harker Heights, TX
It is a must have to keep a clean house. These sponges are a necessity when it comes to getting my weekly chores done.
Yasnil T.
Best sponges because of the two sides I like the green side for pots and pans and I find it everywhere to pick them up
megan m.
E Rochester, NY
Great for getting food that is stuck on pots and pans off. Also cleans the dishes very well. Highly would suggest this.
renee s.
They only sponges I have ever used. Maybe by habit, but they haven't disappointed me this far so I will stick with them
Sammy L.
Albuquerque, NM
Great sponges, cleans up tough messes with the scratchy side and wipes counters and dishes clean with the softer side.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?