BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Stacie A.
My go to sponges for cleaning! Green scour pad is great to get off tough stick on yucky stuff, or scrubbing the shower!
heidy h.
Clovis , CA
I think every sponge is the same to me I don't see a difference. But I like how this one is helps when I wash my dishes
Ashley H.
Ishpeming, MI
I will only buy scotch Brite sponges. They scrub my dishes clean and are very affordable for me. They last a long time
Madison M.
Tulsa
These work well and last a while. They put off a yellow color when using then which I find weird but I assume it's ok.
Krystle B.
Blaine, KY
For the price they work good the first few times after that mine thin or fall apart so you have to replace them often!
Kathryn S.
Detroit, MI
AMAZING sponge! Dose not scratch, and keeps your dishes clean. Love it. Super absorbent dose not get a bad odor quick.
Brittany S.
Baldwinsville, NY
Serves the purpose of scrubbing hard to clean plans and dishes. Cheap enough that it doesn't hurt pocket to buy often.
Ashley S.
Tekoa, WA
Personally I'm not a huge sponge fan, I think they just collect germs, I had actually bought this for my nails!! Haha!
Lilebeth A.
Los Fresnos, TX
These sponges last a long time. They scrub very well on my dishes. They don't develop a bad smell. Like other sponges.
Kristie S.
Baltimore, MD
These are just nice sponges, they do a good job and can get almost anything off including burned residue or tough food.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?