BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Monica H.
Pomona , CA
Have to say that I always purchase this product. It is a must have in any household. Multi purpose cleaner for sure.
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
The only kitchen sponge I buy. Lasts a long time and stays tough, doesn’t break up on you or leave residue on dishes
Maryam A.
My go to sponge it works well. Doesn’t scratch my pots and pans and it is very cheap making it easy to replace often
Stephanie D.
Cheap, easy to use. I love the scrubby side for washing dishes. Don't really have a problem with it collecting mold.
Dhorian R.
miami, doral florida 7801 NW 37t
MIS ESPONJAS FAVORITAS SUAVES BUENA CALIDAD MUY BUEN PRECIO Y ADEMAS TIENEN UN RALLADOR ATRAS QUE LAS HACE MAS UTILES
Kate C.
Scranton,pa
These are amazing. Cut through dirt and grime and hard water stains in my sink and shower. Wouldnt use anything else.
Teresa H.
98908
We by these always my mom loves them .they get coopy in alot greese. Dont clean easy not to happy with thise product
Cassie D.
Willowbrook, IL
Heavy duty sponges that we use for multiple surfaces! Whether it's the kitchen or bathroom, these will do the trick!
Chloé L.
Seattle
These are Good sponges for the cost. It takes a while for them to get really stinky or dirty and clean up very well.
Roopal V.
Arlington, VA
I don't use it on nonstick utensils but it's good to remove stick on food from regular utensils.Its must buy thing
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?