BY SCOTCH-BRITE #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1995)
Katrina S.
Martinsburg, WV
The only sponges I buy. Great for cleaning dishes and bathrooms. Doesn't fall apart and lasts a long time for a great price. I've tried other sponges and they just don't get the job done like this brand does.
Jade S.
These clean the dishes well or sometimes I use them to wipe off some things on the countertops. I love having the sponge and scrubber all in one. I buy them at Walmart mostly and they are priced well there.
Shannon S.
Conyers, GA
These are classic sponges but cant be used very often because they begin to smell like mold when not dried fully. I just use them to clean my bathroom, the rough side gets off all the scum in the tub easily
Dayanna M.
Flushing, NY
Love my scotch bright dishwashing pads. Soap it up on one side and scrub on the other. Affordable and delivers results so I will always repurchase this item! Recommend you trying it if you haven’t already
Carly S.
Deerfield, IL
Love these! Have used these since I was a child. They get the job done and do not scratch my dishes and platters. They are priced well. I change them out regularly as I do worry bacteria grows in sponges.
India l.
Very great affordable sponge. I use these the most and on a daily bases . They hold up nicely and gets the job done they don’t rope easily, I change them out every two weeks for sanitary reasons. Amazing!
Raeanne M.
Albuquerque, NM
I use these sponges to clean my stove, oven, fridge, dishes, and bathrooms. They work great and really scrub well without scratching my pots and pans. They are very affordable and easy to clean themselves.
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
For me what makes a sponge great is the scrubby side. This sponge has an amazing scrub side that doesn’t wear down after a couple of uses. It is durable and has a very thick layer compared to other brands.
Ariel H.
Evansville, IN
Scotch-Brite sponges are tried-and-true! Even after all the years they've been on the market they are still one of the most popular brands for a reason. The quality holds up and they do get the job done!
kali e.
baton rouge, LA
i’m not really sure how to review a sponge but hey this one works. it’s not wimpy and gets all the nasty stuff off the dishes. i like to cut them in half though so they’re easier to hold and manipulate.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?