BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Chris R.
APPLETON, WI
Simple, basic, and efficient. I dont use anything other than scotch brite sponges. They are durable and last forever!
Katie N.
My favorite sponges because they are basic and cheap. I can throw them out when they start to smell and not feel bad.
oriana b.
Wesley Chapel, FL
They do the job, but they get disgusting so fast. If you're into reusing things for a long time, this isn't for you.
Cassie D.
Willowbrook, IL
Heavy duty sponges that we use for multiple surfaces! Whether it's the kitchen or bathroom, these will do the trick!
Monica H.
Pomona , CA
Have to say that I always purchase this product. It is a must have in any household. Multi purpose cleaner for sure.
Kate C.
Scranton,pa
These are amazing. Cut through dirt and grime and hard water stains in my sink and shower. Wouldnt use anything else.
Teresa H.
98908
We by these always my mom loves them .they get coopy in alot greese. Dont clean easy not to happy with thise product
Linh L.
We've been using these sponges for years and it lasts long. Easy to use and has 2 sides for its use. Would recommend.
Ashley C.
Corona, CA
The only kitchen sponge I buy. Lasts a long time and stays tough, doesn’t break up on you or leave residue on dishes
Sàde B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?