BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2009)
Shea G.
Yukon, OK
I've always loved these sponges for washing dishes! Gets the job done, and easy to scrub left over food on the dishes!
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
A la hora de lavar platos es una de mis mejores opciones me fascinan dura vastante funciona muy la apruevo y recomiendo
Lori B.
Freeburg, MO
I only have used a couple of times. Worked well on pans. Didn’t try on non- stick pans. Price was good for what you got
Rachel C.
Jacksonville
Easy to use and gentle on the hands. Great for cleaning up after dinner dishes, not too great for cleaning baseboards.
emily P.
newark
Love this sponge it is great to use I like it because it's soft and isn't like other sponges that break and fall apart.
Mary Grace A.
I use this product all of the time!!! I really like the double-sided sponges and these are perfect for cleaning dishes
Briteney S.
I love it! I use this brand all the time. Only one we purchase for my house now. Works great for heavy duty cleaning.
oriana b.
Wesley Chapel, FL
They do the job, but they get disgusting so fast. If you're into reusing things for a long time, this isn't for you.
Cassie D.
Plainfield, IL
Heavy duty sponges that we use for multiple surfaces! Whether it's the kitchen or bathroom, these will do the trick!
Jennilia T.
Louisville, CO
These sponges dont last as long as I would like them to but they do a great job of cleaning dishes and removing grime
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?