BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Alejandra L.
La Habra
These sponges are great to wash have always been my favorite. They are very effective in getting all the dishes clean.
emily P.
newark
Love this sponge it is great to use I like it because it's soft and isn't like other sponges that break and fall apart.
Mary Grace A.
I use this product all of the time!!! I really like the double-sided sponges and these are perfect for cleaning dishes
Tara P.
Jasper
I use these on everything. Not just in the kitchen. We have hard water and it gets the stains out of my shower and tub
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Always been a household favorite. They last a good amount of time, great price point and makes washing dishes a breeze.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
A la hora de lavar platos es una de mis mejores opciones me fascinan dura vastante funciona muy la apruevo y recomiendo
Sammy L.
Albuquerque, NM
Great sponges, cleans up tough messes with the scratchy side and wipes counters and dishes clean with the softer side.
Lilebeth A.
Los Fresnos, TX
These sponges last a long time. They scrub very well on my dishes. They don't develop a bad smell. Like other sponges.
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
This is my go to sponge. Lasts long without falling apart and has a rough side for dried on food. Will continue to buy
Yasnil T.
Best sponges because of the two sides I like the green side for pots and pans and I find it everywhere to pick them up
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?