BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2007)
yasnil t.
Best sponges because of the two sides I like the green side for pots and pans and I find it everywhere to pick them up
Rachel B.
Cloverdale, VA
great sponge! Works the way a sponge should lol. price is good for a 4 pack. You can't beat your regular sponges.
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Always been a household favorite. They last a good amount of time, great price point and makes washing dishes a breeze.
Kristie S.
Baltimore, MD
These are just nice sponges, they do a good job and can get almost anything off including burned residue or tough food.
renee s.
They only sponges I have ever used. Maybe by habit, but they haven't disappointed me this far so I will stick with them
Reynil N.
Doral, FL
I uses this sponge for clean my dishes !!! so i LOVE ITT and I always have a extra ones just in case the a lost one.!!!
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
This is my go to sponge. Lasts long without falling apart and has a rough side for dried on food. Will continue to buy
Lilebeth A.
Los Fresnos, TX
These sponges last a long time. They scrub very well on my dishes. They don't develop a bad smell. Like other sponges.
Alennys Nohelia rd5631 C.
A la hora de lavar platos es una de mis mejores opciones me fascinan dura vastante funciona muy la apruevo y recomiendo
Beatriz H.
Gainesville, FL
Does the job, nothing out of the ordinary for a sponge. I would Recommend it and will keep buying at Walmart or publix
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?