BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Monica H.
Ocala, FL
Only sponge i have ever used. Only one my mom uses. Rhey last for a long time if taken care of right. And scrubs off food
Katelyn D.
Wyandotte, MI
Can't go wrong with the classics! These sponges do it all from wiping down counters to scrubbing baked on food from pans.
Sarah B.
Pasco , WA
Love these sponges they get the job done. I bought the huge pack from Costco for a great deal. The last a long time too.
Azureen Z.
Phoenix, AZ
These sturdy and strong sponges are worth every cent, very pleased with this product. Leaves a lasting clean for days on!
Katlynne T.
Newport News, VA
I use these sponges to wash any dishes I wash by hand. They are very effective and don't require too much hard scrubbing.
Yira H.
Hoover, AL
Last a long, long time. Works great. I use it for many areas in my house... the price is good. This is a most have for me
Jodi C.
Cleburne
Cheap and does the job. You have to replace them a lot if you use them a ton but they're so cheap it doesn't even matter.
Brandon M.
A durable sponge for all your heavy-duty cleaning. Works well with stainless steel pots and pans, and cast iron skillits.
Shy'Ane R.
Okmulgee, OK
Definitely help get the hard stuck on food off. I will probably only use scotch Brite until I find something just as good
Alejandra L.
La Habra
These sponges are great to wash have always been my favorite. They are very effective in getting all the dishes clean.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?