BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Krystal D.
Paducah, KY
This is another one that me and my family have used a lot we have used other brands but this seems to be a better brand.
Kimberly K.
I clean houses for one of my jobs. I buy a pack a week. I've tried cheaper and they just fall apart. These are my staple.
Gina C.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
These sponges are great to use. They get hard to wipe areas that are tough to clean up and does not scratch your dishes.
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
Use all the time they last pretty good for the most part and they clean very well they get everything off very good price
Jenny E.
Very effective tool for cleaning the grime off the dishes and the counter tops. It has a nice smell but it fades quickly.
Katelin B.
My mom buys sponges for our house, and I just use them to clean the dishes. Idk if they are different from other sponges.
Courtney K.
Brush Prairie, WA
great cheap sponge. husband and i cut them in half and the smaller size works great, and the package lasts twice as long.
Kelsey A.
Warsaw, OH
Love these for dishes and scrubbing walls, floors, bathtubs, toilets and countertops. Gentle enough to use on everything.
Stephanie S.
Santa Clara
These sponges get the work done. Tough on one side, gentle on the other. My go to sponge to get things done right.
Jodi C.
Cleburne
Cheap and does the job. You have to replace them a lot if you use them a ton but they're so cheap it doesn't even matter.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?