BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Allison J.
These sponges last a durable amount of time and are low cost so you don't break the bank!! I love using these sponges!
Jalessa M.
Shelby Twp, MI
Always been a household favorite. They last a good amount of time, great price point and makes washing dishes a breeze.
Tara P.
Jasper
I use these on everything. Not just in the kitchen. We have hard water and it gets the stains out of my shower and tub
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Love they come in multi packs and these are used for many purposes in my home and my husband uses them on his garage to
Angelica H.
Harker Heights, TX
It is a must have to keep a clean house. These sponges are a necessity when it comes to getting my weekly chores done.
Kristie S.
Baltimore, MD
These are just nice sponges, they do a good job and can get almost anything off including burned residue or tough food.
Vivian U.
Knoxville, TN
I don’t use sponges a lot but I have those and they work very well! No complaints. Also,my mom uses it and she love it
renee s.
They only sponges I have ever used. Maybe by habit, but they haven't disappointed me this far so I will stick with them
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
This is my go to sponge. Lasts long without falling apart and has a rough side for dried on food. Will continue to buy
Lilebeth A.
Los Fresnos, TX
These sponges last a long time. They scrub very well on my dishes. They don't develop a bad smell. Like other sponges.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?