BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Kathryn S.
Detroit, MI
AMAZING sponge! Dose not scratch, and keeps your dishes clean. Love it. Super absorbent dose not get a bad odor quick.
Krystle B.
Blaine, KY
For the price they work good the first few times after that mine thin or fall apart so you have to replace them often!
Reynil N.
Doral, FL
I uses this sponge for clean my dishes !!! so i LOVE ITT and I always have a extra ones just in case the a lost one.!!!
Vanessa L.
The go bad after awhile, but they work great. I usually use the handle ones they have, but these are a good substitute.
Stacie A.
My go to sponges for cleaning! Green scour pad is great to get off tough stick on yucky stuff, or scrubbing the shower!
heidy h.
Clovis , CA
I think every sponge is the same to me I don't see a difference. But I like how this one is helps when I wash my dishes
Ana M.
El Paso, TX
Use them everyday. They are perfect for everything in the kitchen from cleaning the ditches, stove, spills to bathroom.
Melissa M.
['Whitesboro', 'NY'], NY
I always use Scrotch Brite brand. These sponges last quite a while for me. They're very durable, and relatively cheap!
Madison M.
Tulsa
These work well and last a while. They put off a yellow color when using then which I find weird but I assume it's ok.
Allison J.
These sponges last a durable amount of time and are low cost so you don't break the bank!! I love using these sponges!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?