BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Brandon M.
A durable sponge for all your heavy-duty cleaning. Works well with stainless steel pots and pans, and cast iron skillits.
Elena G.
Waukesha, WI
Work great ,great price and leave no pieces behind have used the best one so far like I said for the price it a good deal
Jerry W.
Catlettsburg
This is by far the best. Sponge we have ever used , long lasting and super effective all the way till we get another one
Katelyn D.
Wyandotte, MI
Can't go wrong with the classics! These sponges do it all from wiping down counters to scrubbing baked on food from pans.
Isabella M.
Dearborn Hts, MI
I use the green part to scrub the plates with left on drued gunk. And the yellow side i use to cleanse the insude of cups
Shy'Ane R.
Okmulgee, OK
Definitely help get the hard stuck on food off. I will probably only use scotch Brite until I find something just as good
Mariangel N.
Is the typical sponge you HAVE TO HAVE at home... is soft and resistant . It perfectly clean the pan without any scratch.
Kimberly K.
I clean houses for one of my jobs. I buy a pack a week. I've tried cheaper and they just fall apart. These are my staple.
martina e.
Macomb, MI
Really scrubs well and lasts a while. I highly recommend it to other customers they really will be happy with the result
Courtney K.
brush prairie, WA
great cheap sponge. husband and i cut them in half and the smaller size works great, and the package lasts twice as long.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?