BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Beatriz H.
Gainesville, FL
Does the job, nothing out of the ordinary for a sponge. I would Recommend it and will keep buying at Walmart or publix
Alejandra L.
La Habra
These sponges are great to wash have always been my favorite. They are very effective in getting all the dishes clean.
Kate R.
They don't last forever, but they do a great job while they do last. Definitely recommend them for your cleaning needs.
Tara P.
Jasper
I use these on everything. Not just in the kitchen. We have hard water and it gets the stains out of my shower and tub
Rachel B.
Cloverdale, VA
great sponge! Works the way a sponge should lol. price is good for a 4 pack. You can't beat your regular sponges.
Kristi S.
Stockton, CA
Number one sponges for my household you see these every where. I feel like thwu hold up the longest and work the best.
Keesha L.
Salem, IL
Love they come in multi packs and these are used for many purposes in my home and my husband uses them on his garage to
Vivian U.
Knoxville, TN
I don’t use sponges a lot but I have those and they work very well! No complaints. Also,my mom uses it and she love it
Ashley A.
Sheffield Lake, OH
These are my go-to all of the time. I've used these as long as I cann remember. They always work and get the job done.
Kayla S.
They are a good brand of sponge. They last a good while when most fall apart and they get my hard to clean dishes clean
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?