BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Brittney C.
Tacoma, WA
These are the best sponges! Great for getting off stuck on food and very affordable. They last for a while and I love them!
Nancy H.
Only dish sponge i ever use and will continue using! Gentle on my dishes and pots very affordable can't go wrong with these
Sarah M.
Chicago
It's a sponge. Cleans as it should, good scrubbing power. I like to run mine through the dishwasher (top only) to sanitize.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I love these sponges! I only buy these sponges. The quality is great and they last super longs. The scrub side is amazing!
Britt Y.
Spokane, WA
We purchase big packs of these from Costco and lasts for quite a while. We’re able to get a lot of uses out of each sponge.
kelly H.
Scotch brite always gets the job done and comes at a reasonable price too. Dishes always feel cleaner when you use a sponge
Michaela S.
Oak Harbor, OH
They last a very long time I have used one for almost 4 months before its an amazing sponge and gets all food and grime off
Erin S.
Deville, LA
Scotch Brite is the only brand sponges I buy. I actually purchase the large sponges and cut them in half for twice the use!
Taylor B.
Carterville , IL
This is a nice sponge! I really like to use this before I put my dishes in the dishwasher. I only use this brand of sponges
Erica S.
Modesto, CA
Whenever you need to use a soft sponge for those dishes and a hard ruff sponge for those pots this is the sponge you need!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?