BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Estrella S.
San Diego, CA
I use these to clean all dirty surfaces like the counters. Bath tub. And stove . They work really well on fishes as well
Shayna C.
Sturgis, SD
These are perfect for my cast iron, my Teflon, my stainless steel, all of my pots and pans get clean with minimal effort!
Elena G.
Waukesha, WI
Work great ,great price and leave no pieces behind have used the best one so far like I said for the price it a good deal
Gina C.
Cpe Girardeau, MO
These sponges are great to use. They get hard to wipe areas that are tough to clean up and does not scratch your dishes.
Kathy G.
San Francisco, CA
My housemates use these for washing dishes. I don't like this because I think washing dishes with a sponge is unsanitary.
Rachel C.
Jacksonville
Easy to use and gentle on the hands. Great for cleaning up after dinner dishes, not too great for cleaning baseboards.
Shea G.
Yukon, OK
I've always loved these sponges for washing dishes! Gets the job done, and easy to scrub left over food on the dishes!
emily P.
newark
Love this sponge it is great to use I like it because it's soft and isn't like other sponges that break and fall apart.
Mary Grace A.
I use this product all of the time!!! I really like the double-sided sponges and these are perfect for cleaning dishes
Alejandra L.
La Habra
These sponges are great to wash have always been my favorite. They are very effective in getting all the dishes clean.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?