BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Marlen M.
Batavia, IL
Very resilient, scrubs all the gross things off. Lasts for a long time. Good pricing. But does start to give a bad odor.
Krystal D.
Paducah, KY
This is another one that me and my family have used a lot we have used other brands but this seems to be a better brand.
Courtney K.
Brush Prairie, WA
great cheap sponge. husband and i cut them in half and the smaller size works great, and the package lasts twice as long.
Yira H.
Hoover, AL
Last a long, long time. Works great. I use it for many areas in my house... the price is good. This is a most have for me
Mariangel N.
Is the typical sponge you HAVE TO HAVE at home... is soft and resistant . It perfectly clean the pan without any scratch.
Autumn H.
Chillicothe
Use all the time they last pretty good for the most part and they clean very well they get everything off very good price
Stephanie S.
Santa Clara
These sponges get the work done. Tough on one side, gentle on the other. My go to sponge to get things done right.
Jenny E.
Very effective tool for cleaning the grime off the dishes and the counter tops. It has a nice smell but it fades quickly.
Jodi C.
Cleburne
Cheap and does the job. You have to replace them a lot if you use them a ton but they're so cheap it doesn't even matter.
Katelin B.
My mom buys sponges for our house, and I just use them to clean the dishes. Idk if they are different from other sponges.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?