BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Cristina J.
They get the job done. I like this brand because its cheap but the sponges last a while before they need to be thrown out.
Shannon L.
Haddonfield, NJ
Easy to use, soct on one side and hard and brittle on the other. Makes any kind of cleaning a breeze with the dual textures
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
Works like a sponge. Not much to say about sponge. It cleans my dishes and my kitchen counter. It last a pretty long time.
Hailey P.
Paragould, AR
Perfect for everyday use, cuts through hard-to-clean baked on food. The sponges have a great scent, and are very effective.
Maria C.
Alhambra , Ca
This another product our parents always would purchase.. I like to get it Costco specially when there are added discount ..
Gabrielle H.
Harrisonville, MO
They are cheap and effective to do the dishes with. The only thing is that they don't last to long cause they get worn out.
Sarah M.
Chicago
It's a sponge. Cleans as it should, good scrubbing power. I like to run mine through the dishwasher (top only) to sanitize.
Becky S.
Sacramento, CA
These sponges work great for getting off pesky dried on food. They arent too rough that they will scratch my dishes either.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Doing the dishes by hand is a pain! Scotch brite pads are great to help me get through doing dishes the old fashioned way.
Faye T.
Eau Claire, WI
These work the best on our stuff. We've used the other junk and that's just what it is, is junk so we'll keep buying these.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?