BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Erin S.
Deville, LA
Scotch Brite is the only brand sponges I buy. I actually purchase the large sponges and cut them in half for twice the use!
Michaela S.
Oak Harbor, OH
They last a very long time I have used one for almost 4 months before its an amazing sponge and gets all food and grime off
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
Works like a sponge. Not much to say about sponge. It cleans my dishes and my kitchen counter. It last a pretty long time.
Britt Y.
Spokane, WA
We purchase big packs of these from Costco and lasts for quite a while. We’re able to get a lot of uses out of each sponge.
kelly H.
Scotch brite always gets the job done and comes at a reasonable price too. Dishes always feel cleaner when you use a sponge
Kassiah P.
Always used this brand, always will. Cheap, quality, sponges last a long time if you routinely wash them in the dishwasher.
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I love these sponges! I only buy these sponges. The quality is great and they last super longs. The scrub side is amazing!
Sarah M.
Chicago
It's a sponge. Cleans as it should, good scrubbing power. I like to run mine through the dishwasher (top only) to sanitize.
Cristina J.
They get the job done. I like this brand because its cheap but the sponges last a while before they need to be thrown out.
Maria C.
Alhambra , Ca
This another product our parents always would purchase.. I like to get it Costco specially when there are added discount ..
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?