BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Kacy L.
Norwich
Cheap and affordable. I use them for my household cleaning. They are durable and hold up to mostly everything I use them on.
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Love the dual power from strong to sponges in just a flip super affordable and gets job done for me deff recommend to others
icelean r.
I like thos product but just like everyother sponge It does its job I like it, its worth it. Its my go too. I love it so far.
Emily F.
Frankfort, KY
In my opinion this is the best brand of sponge. It lasts a long time and it's really good at getting tough stuff off dishes.
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This is a very good quality sponge that doesn't break down as easily as other sponges so it allows to be used a lot of times.
denise s.
Belair
They did a good job.
They clean and did well and didn't fall apart. I would buy them again. And. I would recommend to others.
Jenna M.
Deer Park, NY
Love the double sides and clean scent super cheap I change mine out ever so often and the price point is totally reasonable
Christina E.
Levant, ME
These are durable and I love that they have a scrubby pad on the other side as well. Definitely worth the little bit more.
Berenice R.
Sponge doesnt get smaller right away after one use
Strong spoonge and double sided
Rough side great for those tough stains
Andrea D.
El Paso, TX
My mom has used these for the longest time and we love them! They last for a very long time. And the strength is very good!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?