BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Hannah s.
Round Rock, TX
Gets all of the food scum off the plates and if the sponge is dirty you can throw it in the dishwasher and use it again.
Jerry W.
Catlettsburg
This is by far the best. Sponge we have ever used , long lasting and super effective all the way till we get another one
Amber M.
Quincy, IL
I use these sponges every time I clean my kitchen! They are good for both dishes and counter tops. No more stuck-on food.
Kelsey A.
Warsaw, OH
Love these for dishes and scrubbing walls, floors, bathtubs, toilets and countertops. Gentle enough to use on everything.
Kimberly K.
I clean houses for one of my jobs. I buy a pack a week. I've tried cheaper and they just fall apart. These are my staple.
Monica H.
Ocala, FL
Only sponge i have ever used. Only one my mom uses. Rhey last for a long time if taken care of right. And scrubs off food
Vicky b.
Fairhope
Nothing holds up like these sponges. I have tried many other brands and they do not last. Save your money and use these.
Heaven T.
Verbena, AL
These sponges are perfect for scrubbing through tough stuck on messes. It stays all in one pieces and lasts a good while.
Sarah B.
Pasco, WA
Love these sponges they get the job done. I bought the huge pack from Costco for a great deal. The last a long time too.
Danyelle M.
Greer, SC
I like that these are affordable and come in a four pack so you have more under the cabinet when it's time to switch out.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?