BY SCOTCH-BRITE #4 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2063)
Fernishaa M.
Omak
Good sponges. Doesnt last very long. Just like any other sponge. But does last a little while. Great spknges Id have to say.
Mary T.
Essexville, MI
I have to have this kind of sponge to properly clean my dishes. Scotch-Brite sponges hold up the longest and do the job well.
mariam M.
Houston , TX
Work so well, they work on everything: dishes, counters, floors , you name it. Wish they made some that were a little bigger.
Marilynn R.
I used this one before and to be honest its not my favorite , it does the job but for me its to rough that scratches my pans.
Fatima O.
Use these sponges all the time. Don't buy any other. Just hate how I have to replace them so often, but it's my go to sponge.
Kimberly G.
I use these sponges in my kitchen and bathrooms... They last a fairly long time, and work better than other brands I've tried
Nicole K.
Avon, IN
These sponges last forever. I can buy one package and it is months before o have to get a new one. Great value for the money
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Classic normal sponges for cleaning and doing dishes. These are the ones my mom always had growing up. Still use them today:
Savannah W.
It's a sponge. There's nothing really else to say. It works well. There is a soft side and also a side for tough stuck food.
Ashley A.
Dallas, TX
I use these sponges most of the time while washing dishes and I can say it does a decent job. Not a horrible product though.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?