BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
lacey m.
They last a long time, repeated use over and over again. Wouldn't use any other scrub brush ever. Plus they're great colors
Faye T.
Eau Claire, WI
These work the best on our stuff. We've used the other junk and that's just what it is, is junk so we'll keep buying these.
Angelica Y.
Dayton, OH
Doing the dishes by hand is a pain! Scotch brite pads are great to help me get through doing dishes the old fashioned way.
Gabrielle S.
Albany, GA
Works like a sponge. Not much to say about sponge. It cleans my dishes and my kitchen counter. It last a pretty long time.
Hailey P.
Paragould, AR
Perfect for everyday use, cuts through hard-to-clean baked on food. The sponges have a great scent, and are very effective.
Taylor R.
I bought these to do my dishes since I have to hand wash them All, these hold up so well, and keep their form for so long!
Cristina J.
They get the job done. I like this brand because its cheap but the sponges last a while before they need to be thrown out.
Mariangel N.
Is the typical sponge you HAVE TO HAVE at home... is soft and resistant . It perfectly clean the pan without any scratch.
Katlynne T.
['Newport News', 'VA'], VA
I use these sponges to wash any dishes I wash by hand. They are very effective and don't require too much hard scrubbing.
Hannah s.
Round Rock, TX
Gets all of the food scum off the plates and if the sponge is dirty you can throw it in the dishwasher and use it again.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?