BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2065)
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Love these sponges. I will pay the extra cost just to use these sponges because they work so well. I find that cheaper sponges fall apart, and these hold up to a lot of damage. I will continue to buy these again and again.
Jason G.
Gilbert, AZ
I always have one of these pads close to me when I start doing the dishes. It really helps me rinse all of the dishes off and to scrub off all the dried messes. It makes getting them ready for the dish washer much easier.
Amanda B.
Eureka, CA
good ol trusty scrubber sponges! Idk about you but I've been raised using these for dishes, counters, pots and pans, and well.. just about everything. They are sturdy and you can throw them in the dishwasher to clean them
K A Y L A N V.
The only sponges I use. It's super durable and cleans my dishes really well! It has no scent! And why're super affordable! I buy mine from Walmart! I recommend everyone to buy these. I even use them to scrub my bath tub
Cassia S.
Austin, TX
It's a sponge. It performs every function that a sponge should. They do get smelly after about 2 weeks if you don't take very very good care of them and make sure to bring them out and air dry them every time you use them
Sumer C.
Calhoun
I don't love using sponges but my husband does. They are kind of gross to me, but this is my hubbies favorite brand. I usually buy these at Walmart for him. Great price and I guess as far as sponges go, these are good.
Ingred M.
Miami Lakes
This product is very good. It removes rust and all the greasy bits on my stove and pots. I find it very flexible and can be used on any surface. Not too pricey and a very good value. I will keep o on purchasing this product.
Kasey H.
Columbia, SC
These sponges get the job done, however the “rough” side of the sponge isn’t very strong and isn’t particularly helpful in removing baked-on food. These sponges don’t seem to dry well. I am not very pleased with these.
Lily M.
Orlando, FL
This brand has been around for a long time and is a brand I trust to use around my house. It's very effective works nice and cleans great whatever needs to be cleaned! It's affordable and I would buy again and again.
Holly G.
This is one of my go to sponges; however I usually grab the blue (non-scratch) version of this sponge. I do always wonder why these sponges are damp when I take them out of the package. This makes me a little uneasy.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?