BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy these sponges in large packs either in Costco or BJs. I use them on stainless steel pots and pans as well as non-stick. I never had a problem with scratching a pan and it cleans well. For the record these are the only sponges I buy.
Jami A.
Leland, NC
Is there any other type of sponge?? Haha but really I love these sponges and would never consider buying another sponge... unless it was given to me for free of course. But when it comes to purchasing there is no other sponge for me!
Joshua H.
Albuquerque, NM
This is my go to brand of sponges. I am always doing dishes and love these sponges to get the job done! Great value and easy to find almost anywhere! I don’t like any other brand besides this one and highly recommend it to others!
Becky P.
These Scotch Brite sponges are the real deal. They work as advertised and hold up well to heavy use. The scouring pad on some no-name brand sponges quickly pulls away from the sponge. I don't have that problem with these sponges!
Melissa M.
These are ok. I noticed that after a short period of time the green part falls off the sponge. Which is irritating. If that didn’t happen these would be pretty amazing. I recommend these if you don’t don’t any heavy scrubbing.
Izzie D.
Los Angeles, CA
I used this for years. I live a sponge that is not too soft that makes me feel that my dishes aren't clean. But this sponge is good it has never failed me and it's not too rough that I would feel that my dishes will get dirty.
Jennifer F.
Mineral Point, PA
Great product for those tight little spaces. The scent has very bothered me and is not very strong. It works excellent the only problem would be how fast they get worn out. I would always recommend and keep using them though.
Alice L.
El Paso , TX
Affordable and they last a while! Always keep extras under the sink! They soak up the soap pretty good and if not left with water soaked in there they’ll last a whole. Walmart is pretty good on having them for cheap. Like $2
Maggie P.
Mobile, AL
Old trusty. I️ like these sponges. They hold up pretty well over time and clean my dishes well. They’re affordable and easy to buy because they’re available most everywhere. I️ usually purchase these once every few months.
Breeana H.
Chula Vista, CA
Love these sponges. I will pay the extra cost just to use these sponges because they work so well. I find that cheaper sponges fall apart, and these hold up to a lot of damage. I will continue to buy these again and again.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?