BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Fatima O.
Use these sponges all the time. Don't buy any other. Just hate how I have to replace them so often, but it's my go to sponge.
Ashley A.
Dallas, TX
I use these sponges most of the time while washing dishes and I can say it does a decent job. Not a horrible product though.
Kristen Y.
Pittsburgh, PA
Good sponges. last a while. clean dishes well but also clean off well. effective. good value and available at many retailers.
Becky W.
Sacramento, CA
These sponges work great for getting off pesky dried on food. They arent too rough that they will scratch my dishes either.
Erin S.
Deville, LA
Scotch Brite is the only brand sponges I buy. I actually purchase the large sponges and cut them in half for twice the use!
Britt Y.
Spokane, WA
We purchase big packs of these from Costco and lasts for quite a while. We’re able to get a lot of uses out of each sponge.
Cristina J.
They get the job done. I like this brand because its cheap but the sponges last a while before they need to be thrown out.
Michaela S.
Oak Harbor, OH
They last a very long time I have used one for almost 4 months before its an amazing sponge and gets all food and grime off
kelly H.
Scotch brite always gets the job done and comes at a reasonable price too. Dishes always feel cleaner when you use a sponge
Crystal Z.
Scranton, PA
I love these sponges! I only buy these sponges. The quality is great and they last super longs. The scrub side is amazing!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?