BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Kayla K.
Pasadena
When i think of sponges for cleaning i picture the green and yellow ones. Tough enough to scrub but soft enough not to damage.
Ashley M.
Riverside, CA
I like this because it’s double sided and doesn’t leave scratches on my pans! I change it every week just for sanitary purposes
Jessica P.
I love this brand and every product I use of theirs always turns out great! I love that it doesn't smell bad like other scrubs
Rosella Renee B.
Springfield, MO
Works well...I'm not really picky on sponges usually just grab whatever is cheapest at the store, they all work the same
Keturah F.
Everett, WA
These are my go cleaning tools. I use them everywhere; dishes, tub, counters. I would be shocked to find someone who doesn’t!!!
Melinda M.
My only sponge I use in the whole house and outside too! I love how the scrubbing side last a long time and gets the job done!
Yesica C.
Takes off all the left over food from my plate leaves them smooth and clean. My mother has used these since I was a little girl
Daniella R.
Great for cleaning any kind of kitchen wear. Paired with hot water and some elbow grease can take off almost any stuck on food.
Holly D.
Lexington
Ive used these on dishes that had tough spots and on pans that would have a little tough spot on them an they work just great.
Kristy Q.
Mounds View
These work great on flat top stoves. I like one side is rough and the other is soft. They’re inexpensive and don’t fall apart.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?