BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Melanie H.
Sweet Home , OR
Inexpensive and works great. They hold together well, and last a while. I buy them in bulk and use for many different reasons
Kenya C.
West Miami, FL
Love the dual power from strong to sponges in just a flip super affordable and gets job done for me deff recommend to others
Marilynn R.
I used this one before and to be honest its not my favorite , it does the job but for me its to rough that scratches my pans.
Kimberly G.
I use these sponges in my kitchen and bathrooms... They last a fairly long time, and work better than other brands I've tried
Nicole K.
Avon, IN
These sponges last forever. I can buy one package and it is months before o have to get a new one. Great value for the money
Brandi T.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Classic normal sponges for cleaning and doing dishes. These are the ones my mom always had growing up. Still use them today:
Cindy M.
Works well and it's soft . It washed great and does what it has to use well . I like it and it's also very easy to clean with
Savannah W.
It's a sponge. There's nothing really else to say. It works well. There is a soft side and also a side for tough stuck food.
Emma P.
Cheapest and best sponges in my opinion! Worth the pocket change you'll be spending on these and the last a fairly long time.
Fernishaa M.
Omak
Good sponges. Doesnt last very long. Just like any other sponge. But does last a little while. Great spknges Id have to say.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?