BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2004)
Irina M.
Sturdy sponges that clean and scrub wry well. Also they last for a long time and don’t come apart like other cheaper brands.
marisol r.
VICTORVILLE, CA
These last a very long time and great on dishes and gets the dry food off great won't fall apart so easily like other sponges
Kyndra P.
Madisonville, KY
I tend to mostly use the scrub side of the Scotch-brite sponge and it's really handy for dishes, appliances and countertops!
denise s.
Belair
They did a good job.
They clean and did well and didn't fall apart. I would buy them again. And. I would recommend to others.
Kacy L.
Norwich
Cheap and affordable. I use them for my household cleaning. They are durable and hold up to mostly everything I use them on.
icelean r.
I like thos product but just like everyother sponge It does its job I like it, its worth it. Its my go too. I love it so far.
Kimberly G.
I use these sponges in my kitchen and bathrooms... They last a fairly long time, and work better than other brands I've tried
Cindy M.
Works well and it's soft . It washed great and does what it has to use well . I like it and it's also very easy to clean with
Emily M.
Miami, OK
Never fails me and are versatile. I'm able to clean not just dishes but multiple other things and nothing gets scratched up.
Marilynn R.
I used this one before and to be honest its not my favorite , it does the job but for me its to rough that scratches my pans.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?