BY SCOTCH-BRITE #18 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2002)
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
I love how long these sponges hold up for! Available everywhere and just does an overall thorough job when hand washing dishes.
denise l.
El Paso , TX
This scrub gets the job done ! I buy like four of these whenever I got to the store! Since they are needed for every occasion.
Jordan P.
Mentone, CA
I use these sponges to clean dishes, I keep one in the bathroom for cleaning in there. They work well and are reasonably priced
gby M.
The only sponges i buy because they are cheap and they work great. I never have the problem of them getting worn down very fast
erin s.
fort wayne, IN
We've been buying these for 20 years now and they always do a good job! Very easy to use, not too much elbow grease required
Jemma May R.
Rowland Hghts, CA
This is a very good quality sponge that doesn't break down as easily as other sponges so it allows to be used a lot of times.
Emily F.
Lexington, KY
In my opinion this is the best brand of sponge. It lasts a long time and it's really good at getting tough stuff off dishes.
Irina M.
Sturdy sponges that clean and scrub wry well. Also they last for a long time and don’t come apart like other cheaper brands.
Marilynn R.
I used this one before and to be honest its not my favorite , it does the job but for me its to rough that scratches my pans.
marisol r.
VICTORVILLE, CA
These last a very long time and great on dishes and gets the dry food off great won't fall apart so easily like other sponges
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?