BY SCOTCH-BRITE #6 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2066)
Ella B.
Joplin
This product gets all of the nasty stuck on food off of my plates. It also helps keeps my floors sparkly clean when I scrub them.
Jillian R.
Love these. I mostly always use the green scrubber side against all my dishes but it's nice to have the sponge side when needed.
Solange C.
LEWISVILLE, TX
Boa, cumpre o que promete, uso ao lavar a louça e estou contente com o produto, aindada não desgastou então isso é uma coisa boa
Lady Franz T.
Antioch, CA
I grew up with this sponge in our household. Its a great help in washing and removing stains and hard materials from the dishes.
Danielle B.
Monroeville, PA
I like these because they are tough but gentle enough to use on my skillets and I don't have to worry about them scratching them
Makenzie C.
Watertown, NY
The only sponge I will use when cleaning because they are a great value and get the job done without straining your arm scrubbing
Alyssa C.
Sacramento, CA
These sponges hold up to pits, pans, stuck in food and load after load of dishes. They are very sturdy, and extremely affordable.
Tania S.
Grady, AR
I really like these they don't wear and tear so quick. They actually help with stuck on foods without scratching my pots and pans
Gretchen B.
Buffalo
Great sponges - lots of wear - hold up under a lot of scrubbing!   I highly recommend these sponges!!   I always keep extras on hand!
Jan L.
Westminster, CA
I have a cooktop that is glass. I have to be careful what I use to clean it. These sponges are perfect with the cooktop cleaner.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?