BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Jillian N.
Phoenixville, PA
I love how long these sponges hold up for! Available everywhere and just does an overall thorough job when hand washing dishes.
Jessica P.
I love this brand and every product I use of theirs always turns out great! I love that it doesn't smell bad like other scrubs
gby M.
The only sponges i buy because they are cheap and they work great. I never have the problem of them getting worn down very fast
Yesica C.
Takes off all the left over food from my plate leaves them smooth and clean. My mother has used these since I was a little girl
Annie N.
Dewey, AZ
This is the only brand of sponges I use. Whether it's for dishes or scrubbing household surfaces, these always get the job done
Josseline C.
New Rochelle, NY
These sponges do a good job. One lasts me for 3 weeks. The bad thing of this sponge is that it starts getting a horrible smell
Keturah F.
Everett, WA
These are my go cleaning tools. I use them everywhere; dishes, tub, counters. I would be shocked to find someone who doesn’t!!!
Lexi R.
Basic sponge but very reliable. We have a huge pack of them under our sink so when one gets worn out you can just grab another!
Erin m.
Tacoma, WA
Never had a complaint about this brand of sponges. The scouring side is tough and lasts a long time. Its the only brand I buy.
Rosella Renee B.
Springfield, MO
Works well...I'm not really picky on sponges usually just grab whatever is cheapest at the store, they all work the same
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?