BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Gretchen B.
Buffalo
Great sponges - lots of wear - hold up under a lot of scrubbing!   I highly recommend these sponges!!   I always keep extras on hand!
Alisa T.
Augusta, GA
Don't even use rags anymore because love these sponges so much. I clean everything with these and won't change a thing about it.
Pamela R.
Danbury, CT
These sponges are great for doing dishes! They get tough foods off your pot with minimal scrubbing and time. Great for all pots!
katherine c.
me ha sido super funcional esta esponja me duran muchisimo tiempo y no agarran mal olor!!!! me gustan para usarlas habitualmente
Cambria G.
Gainesville, FL
I love that the sponges have two different sides for different products. And I love to use them in different areas of the house.
Makenzie C.
Watertown, NY
The only sponge I will use when cleaning because they are a great value and get the job done without straining your arm scrubbing
Emily S.
Ocean City
Cheap and reliable. I don’t like to keep using the same sponge for a long time so it’s cheap enough that i can keep replacing it
Brittany M.
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY
i like sponges with a rough side to scrub and also a soft side as well so this was perfect and I have not bought any other sponge
Emma V.
Boone
My family has used the scrubbers for the past 15 years and they always do the job. They last quite a while and clean super well.
Wendy M.
These are the only sponges i ever use on my dishes, they're sturdy enough to last a while but not rough enough to scratch dishes.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?