BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Ashley M.
Ontario, CA
I like this because it’s double sided and doesn’t leave scratches on my pans! I change it every week just for sanitary purposes
Jessica D.
Jacksonville, FL
These are awesome also. Budget friendly and can be used to clean anything you need. Lasts awhile and easily cleaned after done.
Melinda M.
My only sponge I use in the whole house and outside too! I love how the scrubbing side last a long time and gets the job done!
Kimberly S.
The sponge everyone and their momma uses. It's just the average yellow sponge that's great for doing dishes or wiping counters
Racheal B.
West Portsmouth
My favorite sponge works great on all my dishes especially my pots and pans would recommend to anyone and are very affordable!!
gby M.
The only sponges i buy because they are cheap and they work great. I never have the problem of them getting worn down very fast
Kathy F.
Passaic, NJ
This sponge cleans dishes well . It helps with grease also whatever other dirty dishes may have ! Would consider buying again .
Miriam A.
It's a sturdy sponge, but I wish that it would last longer, and I wouldn't have to replace it. Sponges get so gross so easily.
Dakota T.
Leawood, KS
Cheap and solid sponge for the price. You pay for what you get it's no scrub daddy but it gets the job done ... classic sponge
Marisa W.
Riverside, CA
I've used the sponge for as long as I can remember. It lasts for several uses and doesn't leave my cooking utensils scratched.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?