BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Gretchen B.
Buffalo
Great sponges - lots of wear - hold up under a lot of scrubbing!   I highly recommend these sponges!!   I always keep extras on hand!
Danielle B.
Monroeville, PA
I like these because they are tough but gentle enough to use on my skillets and I don't have to worry about them scratching them
Alyssa C.
Sacramento, CA
These sponges hold up to pits, pans, stuck in food and load after load of dishes. They are very sturdy, and extremely affordable.
Brittany W.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Last a decent amount of time without falling apart or creating an odor. The green scrubbing side works great on caked on messes.
Makenzie C.
Watertown, NY
The only sponge I will use when cleaning because they are a great value and get the job done without straining your arm scrubbing
Lady Franz T.
Antioch, CA
I grew up with this sponge in our household. Its a great help in washing and removing stains and hard materials from the dishes.
Brittany M.
Poughkeepsie, NY
i like sponges with a rough side to scrub and also a soft side as well so this was perfect and I have not bought any other sponge
Ella B.
Joplin
This product gets all of the nasty stuck on food off of my plates. It also helps keeps my floors sparkly clean when I scrub them.
Jary T.
Multipurpose scrubbers good for bathrooms kitchens and anywhere needing a bit of crub does the job leaves you happy with results.
Livvy O.
Orestes, IN
I like purchasing this set of scrubbers as there's multiple in one pack which is nice for when I destroy the one that I'm using.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?