BY SCOTCH-BRITE #12 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2007)
Livvy O.
Orestes, IN
I like purchasing this set of scrubbers as there's multiple in one pack which is nice for when I destroy the one that I'm using.
Jillian R.
Love these. I mostly always use the green scrubber side against all my dishes but it's nice to have the sponge side when needed.
Sol F.
LEWISVILLE, TX
Boa, cumpre o que promete, uso ao lavar a louça e estou contente com o produto, aindada não desgastou então isso é uma coisa boa
Tania S.
Grady, AR
I really like these they don't wear and tear so quick. They actually help with stuck on foods without scratching my pots and pans
katherine c.
miami, FL
me ha sido super funcional esta esponja me duran muchisimo tiempo y no agarran mal olor!!!! me gustan para usarlas habitualmente
Emma V.
Boone
My family has used the scrubbers for the past 15 years and they always do the job. They last quite a while and clean super well.
Summer A.
These work so good that you can forget about anything other than these to wash your dishes. I love the quality and affordability
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I have no complaints for these sponges. They scrub, clean, and do everything a sponge should do. Pretty durable so worth the buy.
Cambria G.
Gainesville, FL
I love that the sponges have two different sides for different products. And I love to use them in different areas of the house.
Emily S.
Ocean City
Cheap and reliable. I don’t like to keep using the same sponge for a long time so it’s cheap enough that i can keep replacing it
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?