BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Carina K.
Chester, NH
Good but the down side is that over time they develop a funny smell to them. Other then that they do a good job of removing grime!
Deborah M.
Revere, MA
This is what ive always used in my kitchen.4Ct HDScrub Sponge Scotch-Brite are the best for washing dishes to scrubbing dirty pots.
Kara A.
Lincoln park, MI
I tried to switch these out pretty frequently because of the germs. That's why I buy this product because the price is inexpensive
Heather D.
Celina, OH
I like the abrasive side quite a bit when doing dishes, but the softer side also works great when scrubbing less aggressive stains!
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
I use this for my daily use of cleaning dishes, cleaning tubs. It's sturdy when in use. I like that you can use and throw it away.
Liz C.
Plainfield, CT
I use these sponges in my kitchen. They are sturdy and reliable. I just find that they tend to have an odor, even after a few uses.
Kyndal N.
Columbus, GA
Can't go wrong with this brand of sponges. We use them everywhere! We keep one in the kitchen and one in the bathroom at all times.
Kylie B.
Caldwell, ID
This is a great classic sponge that works great and last a long time I don't find it getting stinky like the others as fast either
Yvette T.
My favorite sponge. Been using these for years, it's what my mom always used while I was growing up. They clean well and last long!
Inga S.
Brookhaven, GA
Not blown away but gets the job done. It's a basic sponge for household or dish washing. Haven't found anything to make us switch.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?