BY SCOTCH-BRITE #34 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2069)
Natasha P.
Las Vegas, NV
They last long and you can get a large supply from Costco for a small cost! Buy that pack and I kid you not it will last over a year.
olga s.
New York
those are probably the only sponges that will scrub off all the dirt and make my dishes shine again. Would definitely purchase again
Chelsie M.
Provo , UT
Gets the job done but doesn't last for many uses before it gets wrinkly and starts smelling funny, even when thoroughly rinsed out.
Colleen C.
awesome sponges. Never been disappointed. Purchased them from our local grocery store. They last a long time and never fall apart.
Tiffany M.
Edmond, OK
I use this for my daily use of cleaning dishes, cleaning tubs. It's sturdy when in use. I like that you can use and throw it away.
Angel C.
Belding, MI
These are great when you have pans that you use and can not use a scratch pad on them. They get the stuck on food off from the pan.
Peggy S.
Statesville
Have been buying this brand for a while now and they will not disappoint you. Well worth the money. Long lasting and durable.
Amanda A.
Brandon, FL
Works great in both pots and pans. I just wish food gunk was easier to rinse off. Thank God they a cheap enough too replace often.
Kara A.
Lincoln Park, MI
I tried to switch these out pretty frequently because of the germs. That's why I buy this product because the price is inexpensive
Daisy I.
La Jolla, CA
This is a pretty standard sponge. After a while it starts to smell, but hey I think that's what happens to all sponges eventually.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?