BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1985)
Cayley H.
Sn Luis Obisp, CA
I have no complaints for these sponges. They scrub, clean, and do everything a sponge should do. Pretty durable so worth the buy.
Summer A.
These work so good that you can forget about anything other than these to wash your dishes. I love the quality and affordability
Tania S.
Grady, AR
I really like these they don't wear and tear so quick. They actually help with stuck on foods without scratching my pots and pans
Pamela R.
Danbury, CT
These sponges are great for doing dishes! They get tough foods off your pot with minimal scrubbing and time. Great for all pots!
Wendy M.
These are the only sponges i ever use on my dishes, they're sturdy enough to last a while but not rough enough to scratch dishes.
Emma V.
My family has used the scrubbers for the past 15 years and they always do the job. They last quite a while and clean super well.
Flor P.
We have been buying this for a while. I guess it runs in the family. Also but some for my job. I love cleaning with this sponge.
Jan L.
Westminster, CA
I have a cooktop that is glass. I have to be careful what I use to clean it. These sponges are perfect with the cooktop cleaner.
Alisa T.
Augusta, GA
Don't even use rags anymore because love these sponges so much. I clean everything with these and won't change a thing about it.
isaiahcorona1@gmail.com p.
Albuquerque, NM
Like this sponge really gets everything off cleans good n easy to grab. At frist it's stiff but wen u keep using it gets better.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?