BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Markus R.
Ogden, UT
Good product. I have had my same sponge for about 4 months now. One thing I have found that is a little bit of a negative is that scratch side comes of easily, but I still like the product. Honestly the only brand I depend on for sponges.
Antonaya G.
Univ Ctr, MI
Love this. Mine is double sided and it always gets the job done. It is definitely worth the extra money compared to the off bran sponges. They get any and everything off your dishes. I would definitely recommend this product to others.
Coffee &.
These are my around the house items. I use them in the kitchen, bathroom, rooms, everywhere. I always buy them at HEB, and I’d say they’re really good with getting it hard to get stains and oils from dishes. I love these little sponges
Lori A.
Brooklyn, NY
I buy these sponges in large packs either in Costco or BJs. I use them on stainless steel pots and pans as well as non-stick. I never had a problem with scratching a pan and it cleans well. For the record these are the only sponges I buy.
Julia K.
carrollton, TX
Is fun I use daily LOL! I love how there's a soft side and a scrubby side. It's long-lasting as durable and it does the trick. Not to mention is pocket friendly I usually comes in a pack of like 3 or 4 so and losses quite awhile for us
Wakisha G.
Bentonville, AR
I don't like these yellow sponges at all. It don't clean good and food and dirt particles still to sponge. Not a good valued product, but not expensive. Purchased at Walmart or Dollar General stores. I would not recommend this product.
Kris S.
Crawfordville
This sponge is very effective, it works very well and is at a good price. i would buy this again. I really like the greener clean sponges from scotch brite. i bought the sponges at my local walmart. i would recommend this product.
Briana A.
Las Cruces, NM
I love this sponge. Maybe it’s because it’s the same sponge my mother and grandmother used while I was growing up. It seems to hold up to the tough dried on food that cooks onto my dishes daily. I like it and will continue to purchase.
Stephanie W.
Lackawanna, NY
I use these sponges for cleaning more than normal dish washing. They don't have an overpowering scent, which I prefer. They hold together really well even on tough surfaces. They also offer really great scrubbing power. I will continue to buy!
Jami A.
Leland, NC
Is there any other type of sponge?? Haha but really I love these sponges and would never consider buying another sponge... unless it was given to me for free of course. But when it comes to purchasing there is no other sponge for me!
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?