BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Reviews (2070)
Wendy S.
Dixon, CA
These have been in my home as long as I can remember. The best way to get your dishes clean is to use these, and they last forever as long as you let it fully dry in between uses.
Tami R.
I bought this product a couple of times just to give it a second chance to prove me it was worth it. Disappointed. After three or four tines of using it, it feels nasty and gross
Ashley W.
Concord, NC
Works great for scrubbing off counters and dirty dishes after every meal. They will begin to smell really funky after a week of use, but just pop them in the dishwasher to clean.
Grace L.
Dunedin, FL
I’m obsessed with changing out my sponges. I cannot stand dirty sponges. These are durable, but cheap enough so that when they need changed, I am not spending myself out of house and home.
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
I like these sponges they have the scrubber part on the one side and the regular sponge on the other which in my opinion you need to get those burnt on pieces loff I recommend
Brittney W.
Cypress, IL
I think these are the best sponges when you have a dirty job to do. I usually use these on dishes that have something caked on them. The scoring side really helps get the nastiness off. I recommend these for your heavy duty dirty dishes.
Miranda V.
I never buy any other sponge
These are super cheap and really durable
One sponge will last almost and entire month before I have to switch to a new one! Highly recommend.
Jaime F.
Charlotte , NC
The great sponge to use if you're going to do dishes for a week but after that definitely have to throw away because it gets pretty gross even after you try to wash it out
♛Summer♛ Z.
Waupun, WI
These sponges are great for cleaning all over the house. They are affordable and come in a value pack, they don’t really have a smell to them by they are very effective.
Ashley H.
I love these sponges. The scrubby green part always helps me scrub food residue off of our dishes, and cups. I also use my sponge for almost all my scrubbing purposes.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?