BY SCOTCH-BRITE

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

• ¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?1 Answers
Green B.
I've been using these ever since I moved out on my own. I don't like when sponges are too soft/flimsy when they're wet and these aren't. I like that the green portion does a good job of actually scrubbing away residue from the dishes. I change mine out every few weeks or else they start to smell. Not sure why others have complained because you're supposed to throw them out or disinfect if they smell. I haven't had any that have worn out on me yet so I'll continue to buy this brand!
Adriana V.
I have loved these scrubby sponges for years - they get through VERY tough grime really well. When I got All Clad cookware, I stopped using them for my dishes, in order to avoid scratching the stainless steel. I still use these to clean my bathroom, but I need to be VERY careful. The green scrubby side can stain my white caulk around the tub. It still does an amazing job of cleaning grout and soap scum, but wherever there is caulk, I need to use a white scrubby sponge.
Crystal R.
You cannot go wrong with scotch brite sponges. I personally like to use them to clean my bathrooms, and my oven. I don't use them on my dishes because I prefer washcloths. I try not to keep one too long though so that there is no bacteria growth.
Keely M.
Franklin, NC
I use these sponges for multiple things. I mainly use them for washing my dishes. I can get a good use out of one sponge and I really enjoy that. I always go for the multipack because it prevents me from having to go back and buy more every single time I have to toss a sponge. They really clean my dishes well and get in small areas of dishes. I use dawn so that also helps get the dishes clean too but these sponges are my favorite brand! I recommend!
Sam S.
These sponges are affordable and always get the job done. They’re one of the more common brands so it should be easy to find in the home cleaning section of your grocery store. Not sure what more you could want from a sponge!
Brianna Z.
These sponges get the job done and work great for washing dishes or even for scrubbing the counters or bathroom ! I just wish they would last a little longer but they definitely serve their purpose and I would recommend them !
Patryce C.
Orlando, FL
I love these sponges. I use them for washing dishes and for cleaning. They give the best of both worlds. The soft side wipes up mess smoothly and the rough side helps to scrub on those hard, just not budging stains. Plus these sponges are long lasting and can be used over and over again. I've tried other sponges and they just don't live up to these. Plus there are some great coupons out there for them.
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I love to use sponges when cleaning, especially my dishes, but I hate the nasty scent that they seem to get after just a few uses.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.  I love the cleaning ability of these sponges, but like many others they just seem to get that nasty smell after using them 2-3 times.  I wish that they didn't have the smell that turns me off because they I'd buy a lot more sponges.
Kristen B.
cincinnati
I love these in the scrub pad form only, but these with the sponge gets torn up so fast but the scrub pad only ones last so long. And that could just be my use. I typically use a rag and use these scotch brites for scrubbing. So if you need manly for scrubbing try the scrub pad only. Either way I’m giving it 4 starts because it works well for cleaning up little messes and stuck on messes!
Brook L.
Scotch Brite's sponges are great for cleaning everything from the dishes to the bathroom. I like that they don't scratch my pots and pans and are heavy duty. Having a soft side and a scrubby side is a must in our household. I like the soft side for more delicate surfaces and the scrubby side for dried on messes like when my 5 year old drips syrup all over the table and it dries on.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?