BY SCOTCH-BRITE #2 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (2056)
Pâmella R.
Plano TX sage brush tl
Hi I'm so sorry I took so long to respond if I would have read this sooner I would not have kept you waiting!

I really like you too, Sabrina!😊

I totally understand everything you are are saying, and it's not crazy at all so dont say that.

The last thing I want is for you to get hurt. Period.

I promise I wont lead you down some path only to hurt you. That's not my character.

Being honest, which is the only thing I want to do with you, I wasnt in a rush when we first went out. I only got out of a 3 1/2 year relationship nearly 6 months ago, so I still wasnt 100% over that. But when I met you idk something just clicked in me again. You are an incredible person and I really enjoy spending time with you. I don't want you to feel like you have to rush anything or be reserved if you are scared of being hurt. I just want to be here for you and I would like to see how things happen continuing forward. :)
Green B.
I've been using these ever since I moved out on my own. I don't like when sponges are too soft/flimsy when they're wet and these aren't. I like that the green portion does a good job of actually scrubbing away residue from the dishes. I change mine out every few weeks or else they start to smell. Not sure why others have complained because you're supposed to throw them out or disinfect if they smell. I haven't had any that have worn out on me yet so I'll continue to buy this brand!
Adriana V.
I have loved these scrubby sponges for years - they get through VERY tough grime really well. When I got All Clad cookware, I stopped using them for my dishes, in order to avoid scratching the stainless steel. I still use these to clean my bathroom, but I need to be VERY careful. The green scrubby side can stain my white caulk around the tub. It still does an amazing job of cleaning grout and soap scum, but wherever there is caulk, I need to use a white scrubby sponge.
Keely M.
Franklin , NC
I use these sponges for multiple things. I mainly use them for washing my dishes. I can get a good use out of one sponge and I really enjoy that. I always go for the multipack because it prevents me from having to go back and buy more every single time I have to toss a sponge. They really clean my dishes well and get in small areas of dishes. I use dawn so that also helps get the dishes clean too but these sponges are my favorite brand! I recommend!
Brittany P.
Freeburg, IL
I love to use sponges when cleaning, especially my dishes, but I hate the nasty scent that they seem to get after just a few uses.  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.  I love the cleaning ability of these sponges, but like many others they just seem to get that nasty smell after using them 2-3 times.  I wish that they didn't have the smell that turns me off because they I'd buy a lot more sponges.
Lana L.
These are decent sponges. I am not sure what HD Scrub means but for regular dish washing sponges, I have some concerns. I really wish that the scrubbing part was much gentler and didn't irritate fingers so much. Wearing gloves in a kitchen is not an option in a tropical climate and is a real torture. Also, please do not saturate new sponges with so much bleach. First of all, it smells terrible and the scent takes forever to wash off. Second, it really irritates and cracks skin on fingertips after using the new sponge even after a few weeks. It takes forever to make the rough side of the sponge softer and get rid of bleach. The scrubbing part is way too rough even on the soft tile floors (it does work on ceramic shower tiles). This is one of the reasons why dishes are being done by my dear husband.
Alissa V.
Tucson
A sponge is not just a sponge. These are good because as long as they’re kept in a sponge holder where they can dry out, they last a while, so you get your money’s worth. They resist getting slime for about a month, so I’d say go buy a pack. They work.
Auburn S.
Charlotte, NC
I think I was born with one of these in my hand. I buy them in bulk and replace about once a month. I love the duel sides, one is all the time, the other is heavy duty. Also, I love when it gets grimey I can throw it in the dishwasher to sanitize.
Crystal R.
You cannot go wrong with scotch brite sponges. I personally like to use them to clean my bathrooms, and my oven. I don't use them on my dishes because I prefer washcloths. I try not to keep one too long though so that there is no bacteria growth.
Kristen C.
These are my favorite sponges. They are so strong, they almost never disintegrate like cheap sponges do. The green side scrubs away all the cooked on, baked on food from our dishes, but the other side is soft enough to use on our delicate ceramic cookware.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?