4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite

¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?
Start your review of 4ct HD Scrub Sponge Scotch-Brite!
How would you rate this product?
Beacon Falls, CT
These are good sponges to use for cleaning dishes and wiping down the counter. I like that they have the scouring on one side and the sponge on the other. I don’t like keeping sponges for long because I worry about germs growing on them, so I am glad they give you more than one. I have been using these for ages and will always still use them!!
Santa Ana, CA
I only use these once in a while. Like all sponges, these quickly absorb stinky odors and mixed with wetness over time- start smelling very moldy and need to he tossed out after a few uses. Even if you squeeze out all the moisture after each use- the smell is inevitable. I keep them handy just in case and we take them on camping trips.
Kearns, UT
The only sponges I will buy or use. The green scrubber on them is amazing for scrubbing that hard to get off food or anything really. They are just amazing. I use them for doing dishes, cleaning my counters and stove haven for cleaning the shower and bathtub. Best sponges ever! Plus they hold so much soap it's amazing!!
Bronx, NY
I have been using these sponges for ever. They are so effective, tough yet gentle on my dishes and hands. They make washing dishes and cleaning surfaces so easy. I have recently started using them for washing the filters of my Berkey Water filter and its effective as always. I highly recommend them.
Temecula , CA
I love these. They’re cost effective and still work well. I learned a trick from my mother in law, I cut them in half! That makes them easier to hold and use in corners, and it doubles the amount! The scrub side is abrasive enough to remove stuck on food without damaging your dish wear. They’re the best!
Waller, TX
These are the only sponges I buy I have tried buying different brands and none last as long as these and have the same strength as the they are effective for cleaning and for washing dishes I recommend these to any ladies out there that cook a lot or have a lot of greasy dishes these work amazing
Ridgefield Pk, NJ
This is the only sponge for doing dishes for me. My mom always used this one and I’m the same. It cleans good and is affordable. I’ve seen some bad ones or bootlegs out there but this one is the real good one. I also have a package in my bathroom to clean tough stains from the since when needed.
Chillicothe, OH
We are a tried and true scotch Brite family! These sponges are truly heavy duty and work extremely well! They last longer than other scrub sponges and don't tend to fall apart like others have done. The scrub part does fray some but it hasn't been a big issue with us, highly recommend!
Jerome, MI
I have used these for many years. They work good, especially for scrubbing stick in food. There is one thing that I think could be improved though. When scrubbing, I find that the scrub side breaks apart more easily than it should. I have to replace it far too often than I would like.
Hummelstown, PA
I have been using these sponges for my whole life haha! These are very affordable, and long lasting. They are also very handy during the holiday and absorb soap and water well!! Never had a problem cleaning my dishes and is cheaper than using my dish washer which is a win win for me!😊