BY SCOTCH-BRITE #3 in Sponges & Scouring Pads

4ct hd scrub sponge scotch-brite see more...

Reviews (1986)
Green B.
I've been using these ever since I moved out on my own. I don't like when sponges are too soft/flimsy when they're wet and these aren't. I like that the green portion does a good job of actually scrubbing away residue from the dishes. I change mine out every few weeks or else they start to smell. Not sure why others have complained because you're supposed to throw them out or disinfect if they smell. I haven't had any that have worn out on me yet so I'll continue to buy this brand!
Adriana V.
I have loved these scrubby sponges for years - they get through VERY tough grime really well. When I got All Clad cookware, I stopped using them for my dishes, in order to avoid scratching the stainless steel. I still use these to clean my bathroom, but I need to be VERY careful. The green scrubby side can stain my white caulk around the tub. It still does an amazing job of cleaning grout and soap scum, but wherever there is caulk, I need to use a white scrubby sponge.
Lana L.
These are decent sponges. I am not sure what HD Scrub means but for regular dish washing sponges, I have some concerns. I really wish that the scrubbing part was much gentler and didn't irritate fingers so much. Wearing gloves in a kitchen is not an option in a tropical climate and is a real torture. Also, please do not saturate new sponges with so much bleach. First of all, it smells terrible and the scent takes forever to wash off. Second, it really irritates and cracks skin on fingertips after using the new sponge even after a few weeks. It takes forever to make the rough side of the sponge softer and get rid of bleach. The scrubbing part is way too rough even on the soft tile floors (it does work on ceramic shower tiles). This is one of the reasons why dishes are being done by my dear husband.
Jana W.
Tehachapi
These are good sponges,  it need to be washed in the dishwasher after each use or they start to have an order.  I use them daily, but again, wash them daily.  They do wear out quickly,  but worth purchasing more as they are gentle on pots and pans.  When new, the coarse side can be abrasive on gentle skin so wearing gloves is advisable.
Christina P.
Newport News, VA
They work great when they are brand new but they wear fast. They also don't "wash" very well. I put some in the washer to get that nasty smell out and they didn't come out very well. Would recommend cause I guess these are things that you have to deal with but just know you need to replace often...luckily they aren't expensive!
Kristen C.
Boiling Spgs, SC
These scrub sponges by scotch-brite are my go to for the kitchen and weekly cleaning in the shower/tub.  They are durable and good with removing scum, they are also not so harsh that they deteriorate surfaces.  I would recommend these and it is nice that they are cheap!
Brenda B.
Derry, NH
I do not have a dish washer so I need a sponge that is heavy duty. These sponges have a scrub side that is able to get rid of stuck on food without scratching my pots and pans. The sponge is a little stiff when you first start using it but after one use it’s more manageable.
Sara K.
Buena Park, CA
Ok sponge for the price. The green scrub side usually starts to peel from the corners typically soon. If used for too long, it basically shreds and rolls up. If you buy these, buy the multiple packs because you will definitely go through each one relatively fast.
Kelsey S.
Richmond, KY
These are the only sponges I buy. They’re great for stuck-on food and I feel like they last longer than other sponges I’ve tried in the past. I use this with Dawn dishwashing liquid and my dishes always come out shiny and clean with no nasty film or spots.
Jennifer V.
Flushing, NY
These are OK sponges that I'll usually pick up in the dollar store to have around the house as extras. They do get off tough stains on pots and pains but they are not as durable as other brands. I would recommend them all in all especially for the price.
Sofi P.
¿ Puedo usarlo para limpiar mesas de madera?