4C Totally Light Sugar Free Tea 2Go Green Tea Antioxidant with Honey & Natural Lemon Flavor Drink Mix - 20 CT uploaded by Lisa M.

BY 4C

4C® Totally Light™ Tea2Go™ Sugar Free Green Tea Antioxidant* with Honey & Natural Lemon Flavor Iced Tea Mix.
Pour into 16.9 fl oz (0.5L) bottled water.
20 packets.
Sweetened with Splenda® brand.
0 calories.
100% Vitamin C (DV). see more...

• I've never tried this product before. I love green tea an...4 Answers
Dana P.
I hate these packets. I find the taste to be very bitter and water down at the same time, it's strange. I mean the positive is that they are easy to carry around to give your water some taste, but honestly I'd raither Just drink the water plain.
Sakeenah B.
Newark, NJ
I LOVE these packets. It's packed with large amounts of antioxidants and its zero calories with no sugar included. It's it definitely a great alternative to drinking hot green tea or homemade iced green tea. Plus it tastes great; you wouldn't even realize that there's no sugar in it. Definitely great for busy people on the go but are still trying to have a healthy diet.
Ann C.
Deltona, FL
I have replaced soda with this green tea product. I absolutely love it! 0 calories, O carbs, 100% vitamin c. Honey and lemon flavor aren't over powering. Single serving sticks are easy to take anywhere you go.
quennie u.
Cathedral City , CA
It's it definitely a great alternative to drinking hot green tea or homemade iced green tea. Plus it tastes great; great for summer. Give you energy plus it is refreshing
Alicia F.
North canton, OH
Really quick and delicious. It's such s better option than drinking pop, and gives you an event boost.
Latisha R.
Merrillville, IN
I've never tried this product before. I love green tea and this would be perfect to try. Has anyone ever tried this product? How does it taste?