4C Totally Light Sugar Free Natural Lemon Flavor Tea Drink Mix - 7 CT uploaded by Lola O.4C Totally Light Sugar Free Natural Lemon Flavor Tea Drink Mix - 7 CT uploaded by Ann C.

BY 4C

4C?? Totally Light??? Sugar Free Natural Lemon Flavor Iced Tea Mix.
Sweetened with Splenda?? Brand.
100% Vitamin C (DV) 0 calories.
Makes 2 qts more than other leading brands.
7 tubs makes 14 quarts. see more...

Brittney R.
Essex, MD
I buy these in 3s. I drink 1-2 bottles of this a day to helo me with my water intake. I also sometimes mix them into my iced tea flavored protein powder to make it taste less watered down. My son likes the lemonade version and some of the other flavors as well to take to school.
Shellamae C.
Largo
Review for: Iced Tea Mix 74.2 oz more...
I love iced tea and 4C® Lemon Iced Tea Mix is the best way to quench my thirst in this super hot and humid weather, and it tastes really good, too.
LaLa W.
My family summertime favorite I always make a big picture of this and lemonade to help keep us cool during the summer heat.
Lola O.
I absolutely love this I have it at every gathering. It's not too sweet and makes more than enough.
Olivia K.
North Lawrence, OH
Always see this every grocery store I go to very good tastes a lot different than Lipton
Caprice K.
Phoenix, AZ
Best Ice Tea mix!! Beats out Lipton, hands down! Inexpensive and sold everywhere!