4C Totally Light Sugar Free Energy Rush Half & Half Iced Tea-Lemonade Tea Mix 2 Go Packets - 14 CT

BY 4C

4C?? Totally Light Sugar Free Energy Rush Half & Half Iced Tea- Lemonade Mix 2 Go Packets - 14 CT.
Natural lemon flavor with other natural flavors.
With taurine.
14 packets. see more...

• Where can you find these? I would love to try them. 3 Answers
  • "They taste great with no bitter taste." in 1 review
Lindsey D.
I just love these water supplements. They are so easy to throw in your bag and liven up a bottle of water you don't feel like drinking by itself. I believe they are about 10 calories a pack - so good for calorie counting and fixing a sweet tooth! Great flavor - and it will give you a little pep, but no more than a cup of tea :)
Nicole F.
Pendleton, IN
I tried the big container of it. It's pretty good. About 1/3 or more was thrown out though because we stopped using it and it sat for awhile and got really weird texture when I opened it to use it again. It was about 2 months or so it sat. It was well before the expiration date too. I'd prefer it in individual, or at least smaller sizes.
Alicia M.
WOONSOCKET, RI
The flavor is great. The energy, not so much. I know I drink too much caffeine so it's probably partially a tolerance thing, but it was like drinking water. Actual tea probably would have done more in terms of energy.
Tricia C.
Keyser, WV
I tried these a few months so. I must say I didn't really like the fact that they have a little carbonation in them. I didn't expect it to fix when I put it into my water. Lol
Tanya G.
Deerfield Bch, FL
Love the half and half of ice tea. It's very refreshing. I like to make a pitcher and keep on hand in fridge.
Vanessa O.
These are really good, of course 4 c is a great name brand, but the packets are so easy to take with you and they taste really good
Jami K.
Fort Pierce, FL
I haven't found a single serve iced tea mix better than this one and the fact it comes with energy in the powder is great!
Jiali Y.
Fresno, CA
I'm not much of a gatorade drinker so it would be awesome to hear more reviews on this! I would love to try it out.
Ammeta H.
I really liked this product. it worked great for me. i think you should try it out and also do your reasearch.
Margaret L.
Doylestown, PA
I find it to just be ok. Nothing really to write home about, but it isn't all that bad either.
Griselda R.
Where can you find these? I would love to try them.