4C Totally Light Half & Half, Iced Tea Lemonade, Sugar Free, 7-Count Canisters (Pack of 4)

BY 4C

100% Vitamin C (DV), 0 calories, 0 carbs. Sugar free. Sweetened with Splenda brand. Contains 7 tubs and each tub makes 2 quarts. see more...

Buy on Amazon
Kathy G.
Saint cloud
Let’s see what I can say about this.......I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. I love. Oh and I love again :)
Adrienne C.
Willow Grove, PA
I like 4c tea but this product is too sweet. Very fake sugar taste. Not a fan of the lemon
Marlin Juleisy 145192 J.
Súper refrescante, principalmente en el verano, me encanta y es perfecto para niños y adultos, es muy bueno y no contiene azúcares.