BY 4C

4C??.
Bonus variety pack.
Tea 2 go.
Energy rush with taurine.
Natural flavors.
Tea mix.
4 free packets.
18 packets.
4C??, sugar free, energy rush lemon.
4C??, sugar free, energy rush green tea.
4C??, sugar free, energy rush half & half, iced tea lemonade mix. see more...

• Do these actually give a "rush" of energy?1 Answers
  • Do these taste similar to all the other brands of water enhancers o...1 Answers
Debra v.
Debra v.
My dad really likes these, but I think they have a very distinct fake sugar flavor which is gross. They also don't fit a typical bottle. (At least not the ones I use). Not sure how much energy it gives because I wasn't able to get past the taste. They are a decent price. I wouldn't recommend unless you don't mind fake sugar.
SuzanneChris H.
SuzanneChris H.
Knoxville, TN
These are priced great for the convenience. They mix well and are great if you are just tired of drinking water
Amy L.
Amy L.
Canton, OH
Tastes horrible. I wouldn't recommend this to anyone. Very artificial tasting!!! Would not repurchase.
Carole H.
Carole H.
New Church, VA
Great stuff. I started with just the green tea, but since I need a bit more energy at times, I have picked up this box. All flavors are good without being overly strong and the price is great.
Brittany V.
Brittany V.
Mayfield, NY
Some of the flavors were okay in this but others weren't and thats what bothered me but for the ones i liked were well flavored and fresh tasting!!
juan m.
juan m.
Medley, FL
su precio es demasiado costos, y sus efectos no son tan buenos ya que no se ven los resultados sino en un largo trecho despues de usarlo
Desirea R.
Desirea R.
Tampa, FL
The taste is absolutely disgusting!!!! Never again will I purchase this product! I do NOT recommend this! You'll be wasting money.
Sara F.
Sara F.
Los Angeles, CA
I usually love flavored water additions, but this one tasted so artificial and just like chemicals. It was definitely not tasty. I didn't even finish it to see if there was an energy boost!
Buffalo, NY
Do these actually give a "rush" of energy?
Buffalo, NY
Do these taste similar to all the other brands of water enhancers out there?