BY 4C

4C® Totally Light® 2 Go Wildberry Pomegranate Antioxidant† Drink Mix.
Natural & artificial flavors.
Sweetened with Splenda® Brand.
Makes 40 Servings.
20 Packets.
Sugar Free.
0 Calories 100% Vitamin C (DV). see more...

Casey P.
Casey P.
De Pere, WI
Perfect to stick in your kids lunchbox on their way to school, you'll be reassured they're getting their antioxidants and they'll be happy with their sweet juice! Just add a water bottle and a little shaking :)
Emily S.
Emily S.
Keller, TX
Foodie Expert
I work in a group home so we recommend this product because it's light. The flavor is still great and it doesn't taste like the artificial sweeteners.
Angela L.
Angela L.
Ellenburg Ctr, NY
Wonderful for when you get tired of plain water. Even my kids like them. I keep a couple in my work bag so I am not tempted to go grab a soda !
Hannah W.
Hannah W.
Bedford, PA
Great product and flavor! Easy to use for on the go! Doesn't leave a film or weird aftertaste! Doesn't stain any bottles either!
member-5d167287d
member-5d167287d
Kids love them good way to give them what they need in a diet great taste easy to put in bag on the go
Jamie P.
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Foodie Expert
Things are so good. They are made with Splenda and The Taste is wonderful. My whole family loves this.
Evelyn P.
Evelyn P.
Brooklyn, MD
This is amazing! I can't believe something with no calories tastes so good! I keep a couple of them in my purse.
Kaylynn C.
Kaylynn C.
Lindenhurst, NY
Foodie Expert
Totally a fan of this product! I love pomegranate and this is amazing !! Would recommend
Ana J.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Foodie Expert
Is this a healthier alternative as opposed to juice?